Seattle Airport Employee Hijacks Plane, Does Barrel Roll, Then Crashes With Fighter Jets In Hot Pursuit

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
ABOC

Seattle Airport Employee Hijacks Plane, Does Barrel Roll, Then Crashes With Fighter Jets In Hot Pursuit

Post by ABOC »

He could have died a hero... All he had to do was steal the plane from ATL and fly in into CNN's headquarters... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... ghter-jets

Millennials... Yes, they really are retarded...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
patw

Post by patw »

The only good thing is he didn't murder any innocent people in the air or on the ground.
AirForceShooter

Post by AirForceShooter »

I'm trying to figure out why the fighters didn't shoot him down when he was over water.

His intentions weren't exactly clear as to what he was trying to do.

AFS
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Dude probably had the time of his life, can't fault him that.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
tector

Post by tector »

Nut.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

His acrobatic skills were pretty impressive, especially considering the aircraft type he borrowed.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

jwperry wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:46 pm His acrobatic skills were pretty impressive, especially considering the aircraft type he borrowed.
Well he DID play video games!
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

You gotta wonder what his issues were - mental or medical?
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Skoll wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:00 pm Dude probably had the time of his life, can't fault him that.
If you gotta go, might as well own it. Unlike most losers, he didn't kill anyone else in the process of bringing his existence to a conclusion. And if you know you are crazy but still sane enough to want to not get worse, then I kinda get it.

If it were me I'd probably crash my bank account into an upscale brothel, but that's just me.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

SteyrAUG wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 am
Skoll wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:00 pm Dude probably had the time of his life, can't fault him that.
If you gotta go, might as well own it. Unlike most losers, he didn't kill anyone else in the process of bringing his existence to a conclusion. And if you know you are crazy but still sane enough to want to not get worse, then I kinda get it.

If it were me I'd probably crash my bank account into an upscale brothel, but that's just me.
Least he wasn't trying to kill anyone else. He just wanted to have a little fun before he died. Anything that makes the TSA look bad is an A+ in my book.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."