Seattle Airport Employee Hijacks Plane, Does Barrel Roll, Then Crashes With Fighter Jets In Hot Pursuit

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
User avatar
ABOC
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:29 am
Location: Spring Hill

Seattle Airport Employee Hijacks Plane, Does Barrel Roll, Then Crashes With Fighter Jets In Hot Pursuit

Post by ABOC » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:39 am

He could have died a hero... All he had to do was steal the plane from ATL and fly in into CNN's headquarters... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seattle Airport Employee Hijacks Plane, Does Barrel Roll, Then Crashes With Fighter Jets In Hot Pursuit

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... ghter-jets

Millennials... Yes, they really are retarded...

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

patw
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:10 pm
Location: Saint Lucie County

Post by patw » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:16 am

The only good thing is he didn't murder any innocent people in the air or on the ground.

AirForceShooter
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Post by AirForceShooter » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:30 am

I'm trying to figure out why the fighters didn't shoot him down when he was over water.

His intentions weren't exactly clear as to what he was trying to do.

AFS

User avatar
Skoll
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm
Location: West Palm

Post by Skoll » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:00 pm

Dude probably had the time of his life, can't fault him that.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

User avatar
tector
Posts: 307
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:50 pm
Location: Broward/Sunrise

Post by tector » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Nut.

User avatar
jwperry
Posts: 58
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:51 am
Location: Auburndale

Post by jwperry » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:46 pm

His acrobatic skills were pretty impressive, especially considering the aircraft type he borrowed.

GunsandHoses
Posts: 66
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:03 pm
Location: Pines

Post by GunsandHoses » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:39 pm

jwperry wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:46 pm
His acrobatic skills were pretty impressive, especially considering the aircraft type he borrowed.
Well he DID play video games!

User avatar
flcracker
Posts: 102
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:21 pm
Location: Sarasota

Post by flcracker » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:09 pm

You gotta wonder what his issues were - mental or medical?
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft — they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)

User avatar
SteyrAUG
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 am

Post by SteyrAUG » Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 am

Skoll wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:00 pm
Dude probably had the time of his life, can't fault him that.
If you gotta go, might as well own it. Unlike most losers, he didn't kill anyone else in the process of bringing his existence to a conclusion. And if you know you are crazy but still sane enough to want to not get worse, then I kinda get it.

If it were me I'd probably crash my bank account into an upscale brothel, but that's just me.

User avatar
Skoll
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:39 pm
Location: West Palm

Post by Skoll » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:40 am

SteyrAUG wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 am
Skoll wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:00 pm
Dude probably had the time of his life, can't fault him that.
If you gotta go, might as well own it. Unlike most losers, he didn't kill anyone else in the process of bringing his existence to a conclusion. And if you know you are crazy but still sane enough to want to not get worse, then I kinda get it.

If it were me I'd probably crash my bank account into an upscale brothel, but that's just me.
Least he wasn't trying to kill anyone else. He just wanted to have a little fun before he died. Anything that makes the TSA look bad is an A+ in my book.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

Post Reply