Gone are the DW and AKDave threads and the like????

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
itsnunya

Gone are the DW and AKDave threads and the like????

Post by itsnunya »

So for those that have not been around for a while this will not mean much. However, for those that have, there have been many hours of discussion, laughs, entertainment, etc. over the threads concerning the two former members (as well as others).

I am not sure what happened as I have been away for several months. Is there no way to reclaim anything from the old system "archives"?
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

itsnunya wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:48 pm So for those that have not been around for a while this will not mean much. However, for those that have, there have been many hours of discussion, laughs, entertainment, etc. over the threads concerning the two former members (as well as others).

I am not sure what happened as I have been away for several months. Is there no way to reclaim anything from the old system "archives"?
Everything is gone.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

itsnunya wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:48 pm I am not sure what happened as I have been away for several months. Is there no way to reclaim anything from the old system "archives"?
Look into the help forum, I tell the story. And no, nothing but a 3 years old backup. Now honestly, how often were you going to reread these discussions?
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

And it is now as if Moe never existed.
Sweep

Post by Sweep »

Whos Moe ?

;)
chạy trốn hoặc giết tất cả và đốt hooches của họ.
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

Sweep wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:53 am Whos Moe ?
Dr. Dickie wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:32 am And it is now as if Moe never existed.
Who knows, he may be watching again.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

the 305boi thread was even more infamous than those 2 dip shits, we do need to start a negative feedback post tho, and those 2 ( DW and akDave ) definitely need to be at the top of it.
fsnadmin
Site Admin

Post by fsnadmin »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:26 pm ...we do need to start a negative feedback post tho,...
I was asking for people to tell me what was missing. Lucky I read that discussion. Let me know in PM. Forums created.
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

Will never hear about how his training 'kicked in' :)
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Nicolas wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:40 pm Will never hear about how his training 'kicked in' :)
Yeah, I remember that. "I was in a gunfight" :lol: