Gone are the DW and AKDave threads and the like????

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969
Posts: 183
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:40 pm
Location: Wimauma

Re: Gone are the DW and AKDave threads and the like????

Post by TC6969 » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:56 pm

tcpip95 wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:01 pm
Nicolas wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:40 pm
Will never hear about how his training 'kicked in' :)
Yeah, I remember that. "I was in a gunfight" :lol:
That was my favorite!

Runner up was,

"I just had a stroke, but I'm such a bad ass that I'm just going to sit here and post about it on the internet".

Molivo
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Molivo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Yep. We lost alot of pure, literary gold...

hurricanecharlie
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by hurricanecharlie » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:16 pm

bring back wackos

fsnadmin
Site Admin
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 am

Post by fsnadmin » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:11 am

hurricanecharlie wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:16 pm
bring back wackos
There won't be any witch hunt. If they want to come back under their old handle, they're more than welcome. Just don't start the same crap that got you banned in the first place or you'll be banned again.

User avatar
srqsteve
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:03 pm
Location: Sarasota

Post by srqsteve » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:02 pm

AK Dave - OMG! My worst nightmare revisited. :evil:

User avatar
SteyrAUG
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:17 am

Post by SteyrAUG » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:05 am

Everything pales next to Sharon.

Those that don't remember really can't fathom how bad things can really be. It was funny, but it was also awful and a couple people had their lives ruined by believing the words that came out of her mouth.

User avatar
Tenzing_Norgay
Posts: 285
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:55 pm
Location: Your mom's house, Trebek!

Post by Tenzing_Norgay » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:49 am

SteyrAUG wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:05 am
Everything pales next to Sharon.

Those that don't remember really can't fathom how bad things can really be. It was funny, but it was also awful and a couple people had their lives ruined by believing the words that came out of her mouth.
Do tell... :geek:

P5 Guy
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:20 pm
Location: St Pete

Post by P5 Guy » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:44 am

Range Mama and fights with the water dept.
Always about to lose Pop's range to the water masters.

fsnadmin
Site Admin
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 am

Post by fsnadmin » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:24 am

Tenzing_Norgay wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:49 am
SteyrAUG wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:05 am
Everything pales next to Sharon.

Those that don't remember really can't fathom how bad things can really be. It was funny, but it was also awful and a couple people had their lives ruined by believing the words that came out of her mouth.
Do tell... :geek:
No, please don't tell.

screenerglenn
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:41 pm
Location: Hollywood

Post by screenerglenn » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:35 am

It's a shame Sharon went off the deep end. I had been shooting there for many years and it was a great location for me.

Post Reply