Change Your Voter Registration Party To Democrat

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I posted this in another thread. I'm registered Independent, but I NEVER for for a Libiturd Democraps. I usually don't get the chance to vote for either the Craps or the Rinos in Primaries. Most of the time I don't like voting for them Rino's either. But in this Primary, Mosquito County had two Libturd Democraps only listed on the ballor running for Kongress - not even a choice of a Rino. Seeing that Val Demming on the ballot, there was no way I would vote for that CUNT after her stint as alleged Sheriff of Mosquito County. I don't know who the opposing Democrap was, but they got my vote. It probably some some Communist Devil, but ANYONE would be better that that CUNT Demmings. Still, painful to fill in the circle for any Libiturd Democrap POS!

Go ahead, Flame me!!! I deserve it for being a traitor!
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
ab4ka

Post by ab4ka »

How do you determine the worst candidate when they all suck?
Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin »

ab4ka wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:34 pm How do you determine the worst candidate when they all suck?
Ain't that the truth!!!!!
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

Greg wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Iosef wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:15 pm I was doing this back in the 1980's & 90's. Since there is never anyone on the ballot worth voting for, I got tired of the game and changed to Libertarian. Then the Libertarian Party diluted their manifesto.

Now, I just don't bother. No candidate for state office or higher has any principals at all.
You should always vote. Many great Americans have died for you to do so
If it was even possible for a good person to get on the ballot, I would still be voting. Since it isn't, it doesn't matter who gets in office. None of them will ever make the hard decisions that they are supposedly elected to make. Those kind of decisions would ruin their image.

The system was created to allow a minority of American Aristocrats to run the country. Giving the vote to everyone else simply gave the power of deciding who gets elected, to the media. Politics is just another form of entertainment now, one which doesn't interest me any more than sports do.
photohause

Post by photohause »

“You didn’t finish school, did you?
pharmer

Post by pharmer »

ab4ka wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:34 pm How do you determine the worst candidate when they all suck?
The one that can win the nomination and lose the election. Helps if they are crazy, drunk, in touch with space men, or think an island will tip over if too many people move there (that actually happened, unfortunately the person was already elected). Joe
Keep Today Fresh
Swamp Water

Post by Swamp Water »

Traitor Rick Scott, or Bill Gun Ban Nelson? What a choice...
Governors race?
Does Ron Desantis feel the same way as the president about Bump Stocks since he’s endorsed by Trump?
I still feel betrayed by the knee jerk bill passed after the Parkland shooting. Even the NRA is feeling the heat for getting behind Bump Stock legislation. Our state took a blow to the gut with that bill. Do I hold my nose and vote for the less of a turd 💩 sandwich?
Gun Owners Of America
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Register as an independent, vote libertarian.
Or don’t vote at all, because your vote counts, but it doesn’t matter.
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Swamp Water wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:54 pmDo I hold my nose and vote for the less of a turd 💩 sandwich?
Unfortunately, yeah...

The lesser of two evils if possible.