Example 889734789 of why Diversity is Our Strength!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Welcome to immigration and diversity.
Only to get worst because no one has an answer or the balls to implement what needs to be done.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Chigger wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:35 am Welcome to immigration and diversity.
Only to get worst because no one has an answer or the balls to implement what needs to be done.
1+ I think Obama and his 8 years have set us back in so many ways.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Taco

Post by Taco »

SteyrAUG wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:49 am
Clyde621 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:19 am Only thing I can say is WOW. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be with your own kind.
But who is my own kind? The heroin addicted, hillbilly POS trailer trash that came to infest my once working class neighborhood? Bill and Hillary Clinton? Charles Manson? Is commonality of skin pigment really anything at all?

Truth be told I'd rather hang out with George Clinton all day than Bill Clinton. Growing up I thought Robert Conrad was "the man" but it didn't have anything to do with skin pigment. My other primary role model was a short asian guy named Bruce Lee.

Diversity is neither automatically good or automatically bad, it depends upon the actual members of your diverse group. If I'm with a diverse group who are also representative of the United States special forces, I'm confident that I will be around 99% amazing people. But if I'm with a diverse group who is also representative of second chance or substance abuse recovery programs, there is a high probability I'll be around a lot of shitbags.

Also race isn't really a thing. It's a arbitrary visual classifier based upon humancentric tendencies. If you get to the genetic level we find massive exceptions and people who look like they should be in Group A actually have more genetic commonality with Group B and vice versa. Humans who live in closed cultures have far more genetic commonality than groups we define by race.

So what is "my kind"? Honestly it doesn't matter. If you are mostly honest, mostly carry your own weight, tend to your business without telling me how to tend mine and have some understanding of honor and integrity, you are probably my kind and it will matter little where you were born, where you were raised or how well your skin absorbs Vitamin D from the sun due to level of melanin.
Much more eloquent than my statement would have been. Thank you.

Things like this makes us look bad and shut off interest to many people who otherwise would be much-needed allies. We need to be more inclusive as gun owners, demographics are destiny, and 'fat old well-off white guys' don't hold the sway they did 50 years ago.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

lakelandman wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:20 am
Chigger wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:35 am Welcome to immigration and diversity.
1+ I think Obama and his 8 years have set us back in so many ways.
Yeah.

Obomba mixed that pot of soup, waited until it was at a roiling boil then dropped it into Trumps lap so he could get blamed for all of it.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

SteyrAUG wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:49 am
Clyde621 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:19 am Only thing I can say is WOW. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be with your own kind.
But who is my own kind? The heroin addicted, hillbilly POS trailer trash that came to infest my once working class neighborhood? Bill and Hillary Clinton? Charles Manson? Is commonality of skin pigment really anything at all?

Truth be told I'd rather hang out with George Clinton all day than Bill Clinton. Growing up I thought Robert Conrad was "the man" but it didn't have anything to do with skin pigment. My other primary role model was a short asian guy named Bruce Lee.

Diversity is neither automatically good or automatically bad, it depends upon the actual members of your diverse group. If I'm with a diverse group who are also representative of the United States special forces, I'm confident that I will be around 99% amazing people. But if I'm with a diverse group who is also representative of second chance or substance abuse recovery programs, there is a high probability I'll be around a lot of shitbags.

Also race isn't really a thing. It's a arbitrary visual classifier based upon humancentric tendencies. If you get to the genetic level we find massive exceptions and people who look like they should be in Group A actually have more genetic commonality with Group B and vice versa. Humans who live in closed cultures have far more genetic commonality than groups we define by race.

So what is "my kind"? Honestly it doesn't matter. If you are mostly honest, mostly carry your own weight, tend to your business without telling me how to tend mine and have some understanding of honor and integrity, you are probably my kind and it will matter little where you were born, where you were raised or how well your skin absorbs Vitamin D from the sun due to level of melanin.
Very well written. I agree 100% and every poster after yours.
There are two things that every human is born with as you mentioned above. No one can buy or sell. It's extremely hard to get or come by.

They only way you can lose these two things is by giving them away. Once you do. They are extremely hard to get back. But you can.

It's as you stated your HONOR and INTEGRITY. Without self respect for yourself. You are nothing, your word is nothing, you life is worthless.

As you stated to the poster. When he said their own kind. Your right skin color absolutely does not make a person my kind. It's those traits and more that do.

Ask those in the Middle East where just because one group worships the same GOD reads the same Koran. But by placing a stone against their forehead and the other does not.

They kill each other over that. I know it goes deeper than that. But they are the same kind people. But just disagreed in leaders.

So what truely denotes the same kind. It can not be skin color, how they dress or even because they worship the same GOD. When people of the same color steal, rape and murder each other.

The same kind is within a person. Not outside a person.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
tector

Post by tector »

Plainly, if the races were reversed, this would automatically be labeled a "hate crime" and the shrill liberals would be demanding that we have (yet again) "a conversation about race" blah blah blah.

I have seen 0.0 point evidence that this was a racially motivated crime. As someone who at least aspires to evidence based conclusions, it seems far more likely to just be a nut job crime.

So, I think it is farfetched to turn this into a racial matter. But at the same it is not unfair to note the hypocrisy of liberals. They are the ones who see racism everywhere...when it fits their agenda.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

At of folks are over thinking this. Sometimes it just books down to plain old crazy. This is one of those cases. Diversity has nothing to do with it. Lock up the loonies and s lot of these type of problems will go away. Sadly there is no where to put them.

Fill that void and we might have a start to some of societies ills. Just my opinion though and not worth enough to get a cup of coffee so ymmv.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Diversity has everything to do with it.
The world has proven it time and time again for as long as time has been ticking.

You cannot dump people from hugely diverse back grounds and cultures together in a short period of time and expect them to play nice. Your living in a fantasy world if you think it can be done.

America's melting pot worked for a time when the common goal was to become an American, following America's beliefs and systems.

Now this diversity is change America to the 3rd world shit hole they come from.

Using the term race is just an excuse to condemn old fat white guys who by the way for the most part built this country to the what it was or is depending on your out look. So if your one of those who condems old fat white guys, fuck off.
Go somewhere where old fat white guys had no influence in creating and let me know how that works out for you.

While there may be no direct evidence, given the apparent over whelming makeup of the MOA crowd, a white kid is quite the coincidence. I've won much money at the track on worse odds than that.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

TACC wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:50 pm Needs to go sight seeing in a helicopter ride.
I like the way you think.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

tector wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:38 pm Plainly, if the races were reversed, this would automatically be labeled a "hate crime" and the shrill liberals would be demanding that we have (yet again) "a conversation about race" blah blah blah.

I have seen 0.0 point evidence that this was a racially motivated crime. As someone who at least aspires to evidence based conclusions, it seems far more likely to just be a nut job crime.

So, I think it is farfetched to turn this into a racial matter. But at the same it is not unfair to note the hypocrisy of liberals. They are the ones who see racism everywhere...when it fits their agenda.
Yep, they say words like "equality" but they are practicing racists. Even the basic idea that liberal white people need to help poor black folks is inherently racist, it presumes that they cannot solve the problem by themselves and their own efforts.

But even the idea of a black community, is at root racist. I'm glad I don't have to worry about my standing in the white community, I wouldn't want somebody else to dictate what is acceptable music, dress and conduct to me. I'm a grown up who is a free individual, I only wish a larger number of black folks could emancipate themselves from their community and live their lives as free individuals.