Example 889734789 of why Diversity is Our Strength!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
ABOC

Example 889734789 of why Diversity is Our Strength!

Post by ABOC »

I edited the Star Tribune part out of the summarized version below to keep this post to a reasonable length.
I recommend you click on the link to read the whole article, it is worth it and this is NOT a corporate media site.

http://www.unz.com/sbpdl/his-name-is-la ... f-america/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black Career Criminal "Randomly" Targets White 5-Year-Old Boy, Throws Him Off 3rd Floor Balcony at Mall of America

Occasionally, I’ll go back and read an email someone sent me. It’s from the wife of an individual who was murdered by blacks. She simply thanked me for writing about how her husband was murdered and for honoring his life in someway (because few media outlets where it happened even bothered to cover the story). She ended by writing, “Apparently, it’s just okay to murder white people nowadays.”

It was heartbreaking when I read the email the first time and it’s difficult to read today.

But it’s when reading about what happened to Landen Hoffman, a five-year-old white boy, that the impact of what she wrote to me became overwhelming. [Boy thrown over railing at Mall of America remains hospitalized: The suspect, who had no connection to the child or his family, will be charged by noon Monday, police said., Star Tribune, April 13, 2019]:

... Star Tribune Article ...

There was an active warrant out for the arrest of the black man who targeted Landen. He had also been banned from the Mall of America on two occasions.

If you’ve ever been the Mall of America, you know white people are a clear minority, with Somalian refugees walking around in Hijabs making one feel as if they were in Mogadishu. Without the 1st world accommodations, you’d be unable to tell the difference as the 3rd world people pass you by.

Pray for Landen. Pray for his brother. Pray for his sister. Pray for his mother. Pray for his father.

But go back and read the opening paragraph to this piece.

Did you do it?

Scroll back up and read it. Let it sink in.

Read what she wrote to me again, and how she ended her email.

Here, I’ll re-post it: “Apparently, it’s just okay to murder white people nowadays.”

Prayers to you and your family, Landen. It’s my greatest hope you can hold your brother and sisters hand again.

But please understand and accept the fact this was a racial attack on Landen.

Emmanuel Deshawn Aranda, who targeted Landen, should have been in jail. But we live in a country dedicated to criminal justice reform, because too many black men are in jail (which is somehow proof the criminal justice system is racist). Instead, he was free to roam around Minneapolis…
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diversity + Proximity = War

Ethnic cleansing is coming to western countries whether delusional baby boomers want it or not.
It is too early to guess who will cleanse who but you don't want to get caught unprepared for that one.
"Tuez-les tous, Dieu reconnaîtra les siens" - Arnaud Amaury 1209
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

Only thing I can say is WOW. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be with your own kind.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

The media is in an uproar diver a Broward deputy’s use of force against a young AA male who likely deserved he, and nothing anymore about this piece Of trash that needs his own 5 story balcony to fall off of.
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

ABOC wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:44 am Diversity + Proximity = War
Ethnic cleansing is coming to western countries whether delusional baby boomers want it or not.
It is too early to guess who will cleanse who but you don't want to get caught unprepared for that one.
:roll: Terrible thing that happened and I don't deny that Landen was probably targeted because he was white. I agree that the media is biased. I also don't deny that our judicial system fails us many times but, that seems like quite a stretch to transform that into western ethnic cleansing on an organized basis. Nobody was in cahoots with that POS. He acted on his own. However, as firearm owners that exercise our right to protect ourselves and others around us we already have prepared for whatever comes down the pike. And trust me I may be a baby boomer but I am in no way delusional.
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

The ASS HOLE was trying to get someone to buy him lunch.
He got "Mad" because no one would buy him lunch.
So, he vented his "Anger" by throwing the kid over the railing.

No connection to the kid, or his family.
The kid was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The ASS HOLE has mental "Issues", so why was he not in a loony bin?
Oh yea, they shut down most of the loony bins years ago.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Gregg wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:02 pm The ASS HOLE has mental "Issues", so why was he not in a loony bin?
According to the liberal left, he's allowed to walk the street because even suggesting that he needed to be in a loony bin might offend him!
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

You can thank the ACLU for the closures back in the 70’s. It created more problems than you can imagine. It put people on the streets who couldn’t take care of themselves but it was more humane than keeping them locked up where they were fed, able to shower, watch tv, walk around, etc.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

Gregg wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:02 pm The ASS HOLE was trying to get someone to buy him lunch.
He got "Mad" because no one would buy him lunch.
So, he vented his "Anger" by throwing the kid over the railing.

actually that was why he was previously banned from the mall,
this time he was mad because women kept rejecting him at the
mall.

“Defendant indicated he had been coming to the Mall for several years and had made efforts to talk to women in the Mall, but had been rejected, and the rejection caused him to lash out and be aggressive,” the complaint said. he went there with the intent to kill someone.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
TACC

Post by TACC »

Needs to go sight seeing in a helicopter ride.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Clyde621 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:19 am Only thing I can say is WOW. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be with your own kind.
But who is my own kind? The heroin addicted, hillbilly POS trailer trash that came to infest my once working class neighborhood? Bill and Hillary Clinton? Charles Manson? Is commonality of skin pigment really anything at all?

Truth be told I'd rather hang out with George Clinton all day than Bill Clinton. Growing up I thought Robert Conrad was "the man" but it didn't have anything to do with skin pigment. My other primary role model was a short asian guy named Bruce Lee.

Diversity is neither automatically good or automatically bad, it depends upon the actual members of your diverse group. If I'm with a diverse group who are also representative of the United States special forces, I'm confident that I will be around 99% amazing people. But if I'm with a diverse group who is also representative of second chance or substance abuse recovery programs, there is a high probability I'll be around a lot of shitbags.

Also race isn't really a thing. It's a arbitrary visual classifier based upon humancentric tendencies. If you get to the genetic level we find massive exceptions and people who look like they should be in Group A actually have more genetic commonality with Group B and vice versa. Humans who live in closed cultures have far more genetic commonality than groups we define by race.

So what is "my kind"? Honestly it doesn't matter. If you are mostly honest, mostly carry your own weight, tend to your business without telling me how to tend mine and have some understanding of honor and integrity, you are probably my kind and it will matter little where you were born, where you were raised or how well your skin absorbs Vitamin D from the sun due to level of melanin.