Suppressor ready 45acp ammo

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Suppressor ready 45acp ammo

Post by Firemedic2000 »

In case any one is looking for 45 acp 230 gr ball ammo that's RATED FOR SUPPRESSOR USEAGE :lol: here you go.
https://www.recoilgunworks.com/american ... 47057.html

Notice that they put in big words SUPPRESSOR ON THE BOX.

It's 45 acp fmj ball all of that ammo is subsonic ammo. Unless you buy some plus P stuff or the lighter bullets under 200 grains.

Man these guys and their marketing schemes and then raising the price on it because the box has SUPPRESSOR on it.

But as always there is and will be some people that are not familiar with ammunition and bite it hook line and sinker.

It just kinda set me back. I've never seen suppressor ready 45 acp ammo advertised before. Then again I don't get out much either. :lol:

See this is what's SO GREAT ABOUT CAPITALISM. They aren't lying or misleading anyone.
The extra money is for knowledge. They know and those that don't will pay for it. :mrgreen:

Oh yeah this is the inexpensive sight also. It's more expensive on other sights plus shipping on top of that. I think I saw it for 20.00 a box plus shipping at one site.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
photohause

Post by photohause »

I just picked up some suppressor ready ghost ring sights for my shot gun...man they are the cat's a$$
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

LOL pick up a package of Red Hots, Jawbreakers, or Lemonheads in the candy aisle at the convenience store and look inside the box lid - it says "A fat-free food product!". Well, they're not lying. But it's certainly not health food!
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

photohause wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:30 am I just picked up some suppressor ready ghost ring sights for my shot gun...man they are the cat's a$$
Actually if they are high enough, sights can be suppressor specific. But still funny. I see a potential market in "suppressor compatible" magazines.
photohause

Post by photohause »

suppressor ready underwear.....
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Waldo1

Post by Waldo1 »

photohause wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:35 pm suppressor ready underwear.....
Digital suppressors. Bluetooth enabled. With an App.
jaytwillerham

Post by jaytwillerham »

Sounds like the ammo version of the new improved anti-freeze.
More water, less anti-freeze.
Less powder, lower velocity.
:roll:
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:38 pm Image
sounds like that Silencer CO promotion from last summer , that has turned into a shitfest, and no body has got their free one yet....lol
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

rentprop1 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:52 am
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:38 pm Image
sounds like that Silencer CO promotion from last summer , that has turned into a shitfest, and no body has got their free one yet....lol
Heck yeah praise the lord. Darn rent you got me going with that post. I almost bought another suppressor :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS