Gmountain's BROTHER now also passed...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

Very sad to hear this.
ParishM

Post by ParishM »

did a few deals with him, nice guy RIP
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:07 pm
Skoll wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:24 pm The way the article is worded makes it sound very ominous. I wonder if it was just a gas leak, though.
No gas in those townhomes.
My first thought, seeing the facts as presented, is foodborne botulism.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

zeebaron wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:24 am
Skoll wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:24 pm The way the article is worded makes it sound very ominous. I wonder if it was just a gas leak, though.
My first thought, seeing the facts as presented, is foodborne botulism.
Botulism doesn't act that quickly...
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

So no gas in those homes and two people dead at the same time. :? as far as the cats go. Natural gas if they did have it is about 40 or more times lighter than LP (propane gas) so it would rise not hang low like LP. So if cats were on floor. They could have survived a natural gas leak. Unless they were on a second story. Also depending expose time/leak time.

But Tenzing_Norgay says there is no gas in those homes if I understand him right. If there had been gas though FRS would have immediately found it with the detectors they carry in the trucks.

In all my years with FRS in the situations I'd seen quite a few of these incidents. Alot of things are not adding up.

Either way it's very sad. I remember him from shoots we'd had. He liked cigars to if I remember.

I've seen more of these than I care to. You can't do a job like Firefighters/Paramedics and not have it effect you to some degree.

If there was no gas in the house. I cannot think of anything that could kill two people at the same time so quickly they could not call for help. If they wanted to

Even with natural gas you'd have such headaches you'd know something was wrong. Natural gas get's most people when they are asleep, not awake.

Article stated all windows and doors were locked. No trauma, I'm stopping here and waiting for toxic report.

But those of you that knew him. Did you notice any changes in him at all. In his comments he made, how he acted, his interest in doing things ect.....his personal life. Illnesses, marriage/troubles or wife was terminally sick.... you guys hsd to have noticed something.

No not Botulism. You'd know if you had that and you'd have plenty of time to get help. Not even close.

Poison/drug induced. I'll leave it at that for right now until tox report. I cannot think of anything that can kill two people that fast without trauma to prevent them from calling for help. IF THEY WANTED TO........ NOTHING.

But again even I'm guessing. I'm just going by what it looks like from my experience from what I've seen before. Need toxicology report

This one statement really has me confused and thinking.
The caller said that Mr. Kirsch was supposed to summon an ambulance for his wife because her condition was deteriorating, but he never did," the report said.

I'll keep it to myself out of respect for his friends what I think it was and what happened.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

Right now, there area greater minds then ours looking into the why's. All I know is, we lost a great friend, and great soldier in the war against losing our 2nd amendment rights.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:51 pm
If there was no gas in the house. I cannot think of anything that could kill two people at the same time so quickly they could not call for help. If they wanted to

Even with natural gas you'd have such headaches you'd know something was wrong. Natural gas get's most people when they are asleep, not awake.

Article stated all windows and doors were locked. No trauma, I'm stopping here and waiting for toxic report.

But those of you that knew him. Did you notice any changes in him at all. In his comments he made, how he acted, his interest in doing things ect.....his personal life. Illnesses, marriage/troubles or wife was terminally sick.... you guys hsd to have noticed something.

No not Botulism. You'd know if you had that and you'd have plenty of time to get help. Not even close.

Poison/drug induced. I'll leave it at that for right now until tox report. I cannot think of anything that can kill two people that fast without trauma to prevent them from calling for help. IF THEY WANTED TO........ NOTHING.

But again even I'm guessing. I'm just going by what it looks like from my experience from what I've seen before. Need toxicology report

This one statement really has me confused and thinking.
The caller said that Mr. Kirsch was supposed to summon an ambulance for his wife because her condition was deteriorating, but he never did," the report said.

I'll keep it to myself out of respect for his friends what I think it was and what happened.
https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/local ... 340595002/

Friends remember Jeffrey Kirsch, Stuart attorney found dead with wife in Palm City home

Sara Marino, Treasure Coast Newspapers Published 3:52 p.m. ET April 2, 2019 | Updated 6:46 p.m. ET April 2, 2019

MARTIN COUNTY — Randall Fischer will remember his friend and co-worker Jeffrey Kirsch as the kind of guy who would "do anything for anyone."

"He was wonderful and extremely caring and kind," Fischer said. "He was a very considerate person."

Jeffrey and his wife, Nancy Kirsch, both 62, were found dead in their home in Palm City Thursday.

Deputies said they went to the couple's home in the 3700 block of Southwest Sunset Trace Circle about 4:50 p.m. March 27 after a relative said the couple had been sick and were not responding to phone calls, reports said.

Jeffrey Kirsch met deputies at the door and told them he and Nancy were both sick but did not need medical help.

Deputies said they returned to the home the next day after they received another call to check in on the couple and found them both dead.

"The caller said that Mr. Kirsch was supposed to summon an ambulance for his wife because her condition was deteriorating, but he never did," according to a report.

Fischer and Theresa Hewitt, Jeffrey Kirsch's paralegal for three years, both said Jeffrey Kirsch was sick with the flu about a week before he died and was "extremely ill."

"They were both so sick, and I honestly think he was so sick he wasn't thinking clearly," Fischer said. "The whole thing is absolutely bizarre."

No signs of trauma or foul play were found on either person, a Martin County Sheriff's Office report said. No messages were found inside the home, according to the report.

Nobody else in Jeffrey Kirsch's law office on Southeast Ocean Boulevard in Stuart became ill, Hewitt said.

Deputies said they are waiting for toxicology reports to determine how the couple died.

Hewitt said Jeffrey Kirsch was a vegetarian and loved sweets.

"He loved his sweets and I loved to bake, so that was like the perfect match," she said.

Jeffrey Kirsch was passionate about the Treasure Coast Friends of NRA group that he chaired, said fellow attorneys Preethi Sekharan and Jennifer Williamson. Sekharan is vice chair, and Williamson is secretary/treasurer of the group.

“He was a huge supporter of the Second Amendment, of constitutional rights,” Sekharan said Tuesday.

Sekharan and Williamson said they worked at length with Jeffrey Kirsch on an annual fundraiser. Sekharan noted grants distributed to schools in Port St. Lucie and Fort Pierce.

“He was a firearms aficionado. He was an expert on guns,” Williamson said. “He was much more of a collector.”

They said Jeffrey Kirsch and his wife had no children, but loved their two cats and one dog. They said Jeffrey Kirsch was devoted to his wife.

They said he had a dry sense of humor, was clever and knew political history.

“Jeff was that guy who could say something and you would think to yourself, 'Man, I wish I had thought of that,'” Sekharan said.

They also said Jeffrey Kirsch had a passion for guitars.

Sekharan and Williamson said they last texted with him on March 22. He was at an urgent clinic and was being told it appeared he had the flu.

Jeffrey Kirsch was admitted to the Florida Bar in December 1982 and was noted as a member "in good standing," according to the Florida Bar website.

The couple, both graduates of Michigan State University, were married in 1982, according to a New York Times article.

"He (Kirsch) was funny, funny funny," Hewitt said. "He made us laugh."

Jeffrey and Nancy Kirsch lived in a gated community in Palm City that restricts entry.

No further information was available Tuesday.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
AK74Bob

Post by AK74Bob »

Sorry to hear that.
RyanHK21EOwner

Post by RyanHK21EOwner »

Very Sad 😞

The H1N1 influenza is EVIL with how it attacks the body if you have a weak immune system... It slowly brings you down until the body can’t function anymore...

Intense fever / Organ Failure...

I lost 1 elderly client to it this year.
The Storm is coming on the Horizon...
Molivo

Post by Molivo »

ME report just came out. both died of Hep. A... :(