How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN): A Handbook

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN): A Handbook

Post by lakelandman »

A wave of sexual misconduct allegations about powerful men have exploded recently in the media (e.g., the news, Twitter #MeToo, etc.). A bold social movement has begun with brave women coming forward and being applauded for speaking out and sharing their stories of abuse, discrimination, and harassment. As a result, accused men like Harvey Weinstein, Matt Lauer, Charlie Rose, and dozens more have been removed from power and are suffering the consequences.

In How to Destroy A Man Now (DAMN), Dr. Angela Confidential (a business psychologist, consultant, and human resource professional) empowers women with a step-by-step guide for destroying a man’s reputation and removing him from power.

I say watch out guys this some next level sh*&..

Read the comments on Amazon crazy.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

The fewer people who even know your name, the better. Nowadays, the women use it as a weapon to get that next promotion, even beyond the affirmative action.

Any man who votes for a democrat is an idiot. Look at the Kavanaugh hearings. I didn’t even care for the guy but, the demos were willing to flush him based on someone who couldn’t even come up with a good story. With stuff like this, you’re done if some bitch wants your job.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Yeah, the Kavanaugh hearings that were crazy why she didn't go through due process before putting her on stage blows my mind.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

If your single, own your home free and clear and have money in the bank. Own everything free and clear. Fixed so you can't have kids. I bet a woman could use this book to figure out how to come after you marry you. Then use it to destroy you so in court so she'd get everything you own. Maybe even get you locked away in jail. :|

If my wife dies before me. I will never marry again or live with a woman. I do not trust them. Because today they are out for one thing. What you have. Fortunately I can't get one pregnant.

Do not ever let a woman that does not live with you ever have any kind of mail sent to your addr. or used your addr for anything. Like drivers license.

I've known men who've had been kicked out of THEIR HOMES by the police by girlfriend living with them. Had restraining orders so they could not go to their own property that their girl friends were living at. The girlfriend moved in with them. Their names were not on the deeds.

All they had to do was claim physical abuse and of coarse the cops believe the woman. If there's any mark on the woman she claims you did it.

You get arrested go to jail. Then comes the restraining order to stay off your own property.

I have seen this happen to guys. It's ABSOLUTELY stupid. That the courts would kick YOU out of your own home and let someone who does not own it have possession of it. Then they steal you blind before taking off.

This is B.S. it'll just give them more ideas how to screw men over.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

Why any male would hire a woman to work for him is beyond me.
I only thank god that I am not dating in this day and age.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Nothing wrong with women employees including management.
There are certain rules that should be in place to prevent misunderstandings and possible situations from being setup.

Of course if the folks like harvey, Matt, Charlie, louie are bent on being a flipping uncontrollable pervert, then the rest of men will get the stink eye from women.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Dr. Dickie wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:23 am Why any male would hire a woman to work for him is beyond me.
I only thank god that I am not dating in this day and age.
Yeah I'll stay single and hire a housekeeper to clean a few times a year.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

CaptBarty wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:06 pm
Anybody who votes for a democrat is an idiot.
Fixed that for you... :mrgreen:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

Chigger wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:29 am Nothing wrong with women employees including management.
There are certain rules that should be in place to prevent misunderstandings and possible situations from being setup.

Of course if the folks like harvey, Matt, Charlie, louie are bent on being a flipping uncontrollable pervert, then the rest of men will get the stink eye from women.
It isn't just them. Look what they tried to do to Kavanagh, The whole #metoo, where every woman is to be believed no matter how insane the accusation. Why set yourself up for the possibility.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

Dr. Dickie wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:54 pm
Chigger wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:29 am Nothing wrong with women employees including management.

It isn't just them. Look what they tried to do to Kavanagh, The whole #metoo, where every woman is to be believed no matter how insane the accusation. Why set yourself up for the possibility.
Yea but in the end Kavanagh made it in and all the hub bub from lying bitches accusing him is gone.
Who had the last laugh?
They are all at home with most of the world looking at them as total losers. Kav is a scotus for life.

Life is not a spectator sport. Sometimes on the way to victory you get a little bloody.