Is That an AK-47 in Your Pants or are you just a dip-sheet...?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Is That an AK-47 in Your Pants or are you just a dip-sheet...?

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm ... story.html

Dad Arrested for Bringing AK-47 to School After Son Said Teacher 'Slammed' Him, Cops Say

Christopher Freeman, 27, of West Palm Beach, was arrested after showing up at Bear Lakes Middle School armed with an AK-47, angry that his son had been "slammed" by a teacher, police said. (Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, courtesy)

Wayne K. Roustan
South Florida Sun Sentinel

A distraught dad, who received a Face Time phone call from his crying son, showed up at school with an AK-47 handgun making death threats, Palm Beach County School District police said.

According to the arrest report, Christopher Freeman, 27, who lives near West Palm Beach, arrived at Bear Lakes Middle School, 3505 Shenandoah Blvd., just before 4 p.m. Monday, angry that his son had been "slammed" by a teacher.

An assistant principal had called Freeman earlier in the day about his son and during the conversation Freeman said, “you’re all dead,” the report stated.

A school police officer greeted Freeman when he arrived on campus. Freeman was in a wheelchair and the handle of a large handgun appeared to be sticking out of his pants, police said.

Freeman was visibly upset and yelling, “I want to see the guy who slammed my son. I’ve got something for him,” the report stated.

District police put the school on code red lockdown and took Freeman outside. When they asked if he was armed and if they could search him, he replied, “You ain’t touching me,” investigators said.

Backup officers arrived and searched Freeman. They found an AK-47 Mini Draco pistol stuffed in his pants, with an extended 30-round magazine and a bullet in the chamber, police said.

During police questioning, Freeman said he received the Face Time call from his son about 3 p.m. which was unusual on a school day. His son was crying and said a teacher had “slammed “ him. At that point an adult grabbed the child, the cellphone fell, and the call was ended, the report stated.

Freeman said he bought the gun from a friend a year ago and carried it for protection but forgot he had it on him and said he did not know weapons were not allowed on school property, police said. :lol:

He said he did not plan to harm anyone with the gun, officers said.

Freeman was arrested and charged with possession of a firearm on school grounds, aggravated assault with a weapon, and disrupting a school function. Bond was set at $75,000, records showed.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

can’t even imagine how this will be spun.... what an idiot. Don’t get me wrong, I would be at the school ASAP if I thought my son had been pushed by staff but I sure as heck wouldn’t take a weapon. I wouldn’t even want one in the car.
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

A real rocket scientist.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

"extended 30 round magazine"

There they go, trying to control the language.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

In a wheelchair? Why?
How long is Chris Freeman's history of criminal behavior?
What does 'slammed' mean?
Is Freeman a legal gun owner?
gforester

Post by gforester »

But, but, he is a good boy and dint do nuffin! He even has a neck tattoo that clearly indicates he is a member in good standing with some peace loving, anti-violence organization. This is obviously a case of police harassment.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

gforester wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:44 pm But, but, he is a good boy and dint do nuffin! He even has a neck tattoo that clearly indicates he is a member in good standing with some peace loving, anti-violence organization. This is obviously a case of police harassment.
Insinuating the police down here aren't just as much of a gang as his organization.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Shitbag should have been shot!
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Fine looking citizen.
MadMan

Post by MadMan »

He states it's his every day carry. He's a baller!