Fired for CCW at Workplace

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Fired for CCW at Workplace

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

https://wsvn.com/news/help-me-howard/fi ... ealed-gun/

Story aside, watch the video for laughs.

#Maroon

:lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

Love the badge!!!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Some people just cant grasp the entire concept of the "Concealed" part of concealed weapon.

Its not just physically concealing the gun, its keeping your mouth shut too!

I bet if I had some "HEY! LOOK AT ME! I HAVE A GUN!" T shirts printed I would make a mint and Luis would probably be one of my first customers!

In the 30+ something years since the law was passed, I have heard dozens of people take the most normal subjects and turn them into "I have a concealed weapons permit".

I just had a baby! "Cool! I have a concealed weapons permit".

I'm going back to college to study flower arranging! "Cool! I have a concealed weapons permit".

I had to put my dog down! "Damn! That sucks! I have a concealed weapons permit".
JonathanW

Post by JonathanW »

TC6969 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:04 pm Some people just cant grasp the entire concept of the "Concealed" part of concealed weapon.

I bet if I had some "HEY! LOOK AT ME! I HAVE A GUN!" T shirts printed I would make a mint and Luis would probably be one of my first customers!

In the 30+ something years since the law was passed, I have heard dozens of people take the most normal subjects and turn them into "I have a concealed weapons permit".

I'm going back to college to study flower arranging! "Cool! I have a concealed weapons permit".

I had to put my dog down! "Damn! That sucks! I have a concealed weapons permit".

That’s cool and all but do you know I have a conceal carry permit? :lol:
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Hey babe...you come here often? Check out my badge. :roll:
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

cheap Taurus 9mm in a $6 Uncle Mikes OWB for the MF'ing Mall Ninja win.....Hey wanna see my Concealed weapons Permit :mrgreen:
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

JonathanW wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:38 pm
TC6969 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:04 pm Some people just cant grasp the entire concept of the "Concealed" part of concealed weapon.

That’s cool and all but do you know I have a conceal carry permit? :lol:
You that Liberty Hangouts girl now? :lol:
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

I really like how the legal "expert" mis-interprets Florida law.
Well Howard, you have a state-issued permit for a concealed weapon. Can you carry it on the job?

Howard Finkelstein, 7 News Legal Expert: No. You can bring it to work and leave it in your vehicle in the company parking lot. But the state legislators decided to not allow you to bring the gun into the building. One reason? If a supervisor has to discipline an employee or fire them, it’s better they not have a weapon on them.”
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Waldo1

Post by Waldo1 »

Is this the same guy?
[youtube]n6PAUSlCLXM[/youtube]
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

:lol: :lol:

Can't WAIT for the day some choade flashes a CCW badge at me...