Need a mule from Boca Raton to Tampa area

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Odessaman

Need a mule from Boca Raton to Tampa area

Post by Odessaman »

I'm still looking for someone to pick up a small quantity of ammo (300 rds) I bought from a member here that is currently located in Boca Raton, and transport it to Tampa or Lakeland, or someplace in between the two, so I can collect it. He was looking for a local sale to avoid the hassle of shipping, but I wanted it, so went ahead and bought it with the intention of arranging local pickup from him. Another member here volunteered to pick it up, as he travels that way quite often, but he apparently had some personal issues come up and has dropped out of communication.

I'm just north of Tampa, but I do get to Lakeland sometimes on a weekend or an occasional weekday evening, if given enough notice.

Not asking for anyone to make a special trip - just someone who has to make that drive anyway, and doesn't mind a little extra cargo. I'm happy to compensate you in lunch or gas money.

Thanks.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

if I can piggyback, I've got a box of Flashbangs in Miami that its just way too expensive to pay the HazMat shipping on, would definitely chip in.....should anyone be coming from further south....I was supposed to head down that way next week for pick up but since my cataract surgery I really should be driving that far.
Jimmy

Post by Jimmy »

Rent, I will be seeing you in a few weeks...hopefully....if you guys still need still need south fl to tampa transport at that time, would be glad to help.
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Jimmy wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:37 am Rent, I will be seeing you in a few weeks...hopefully....if you guys still need still need south fl to tampa transport at that time, would be glad to help.
That'd be great - thanks.
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

If you guys need my help let me know in Lakeland area.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Chinerd00

Post by Chinerd00 »

March 15 I should be in tampa if you message me that week I can get it and bring it in the Tampa area.
tector

Post by tector »

Good news: On Friday, March 1 I am driving from central Broward to downtown Tampa for a conference that starts Friday night, runs through Sunday morning. I will be staying downtown.

Bad news: I don't see myself going up to Boca or down to Miami before I leave. So if you can find a local mule down here to get me your stuff, I can do the long hauling to Tampa. My office is in Plantation, on Pine Island just north of 595, so it is pretty centrally located in Broward.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

tector wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:42 pm Good news: On Friday, March 1 I am driving from central Broward to downtown Tampa for a conference that starts Friday night, runs through Sunday morning. I will be staying downtown.

Bad news: I don't see myself going up to Boca or down to Miami before I leave. So if you can find a local mule down here to get me your stuff, I can do the long hauling to Tampa. My office is in Plantation, on Pine Island just north of 595, so it is pretty centrally located in Broward.
Thanks to all who've responded - good to have options.