Good Guy With A Gun

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Tenzing_Norgay

Good Guy With A Gun

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

We should make this thread a sticky and add all our "good guy" stories here...CNN ain't showing these:

Man Enters Dental Office to Kill Wife, Is Shot Multiple Times by Armed Patient

Sullivan County Sheriff Jeff Cassidy hailed the actions of a citizen who was legally carrying a weapon and shot a suspect in a domestic violence incident Wednesday at a Kingsport dentist office that left one person dead.

Police in Kingsport, Tennessee, say a man entered a dental office Wednesday morning to kill his wife and was shot multiple times by an armed patient.

WCYB reports that the incident occurred shortly after 9:30 a.m., when the suspect entered and shot his wife. A patient with a concealed carry permit then intervened, shooting the suspect multiple times.

Times News quoted Sullivan County Sheriff Jeff Cassidy saying, “A concealed carry permit holder saw the threat, took action on the threat and stood by until officers arrived. We’re calling him a hero today.”

Authorities did not release the name of the deceased woman nor of the suspect, who is in the hospital undergoing treatment for his gunshot wounds.

Police also avoided mentioning the name of the concealed carry permit holder who took action to stop the shooter.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... 0o2SqiGOJo
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

+1 for the good guys.
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

just make sure you put your gun on the ground and
have your hands up when the police arrive so you
don't become a victim !
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Slartibartfast wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:17 pm just make sure you put your gun on the ground and
have your hands up when the police arrive so you
don't become a victim !
Umm, no. I'll put it back in my holster.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Bobberfishin

Post by Bobberfishin »

Damn.....as if going to the dentist isn't bad enough.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

It is too bad the media does not give a brief run down on the long violent history of the perpetrator when this chit happens.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

P5 Guy wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:07 am It is too bad the media does not give a brief run down on the long violent history of the perpetrator when this chit happens.
As opposed to showing pictures of them when they were children?
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
photohause

Post by photohause »

My grandson was such a good boy...
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Police also avoided mentioning the name of the concealed carry permit holder who took action to stop the shooter.
His name is "Hero"!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

GunsandHoses wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:47 am Police also avoided mentioning the name of the concealed carry permit holder who took action to stop the shooter.
His name is "Hero"!
Nikki Fierd wants to make the CCW list public record.