Ares Range near Leesburg getting some flak

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Welcome to the new liberal northern ass wipes moving here. Wanting to destroy Florida's southern heritage. Hunting, fishing, SHOOTING ON PRIVATE PROPERTY AND PRIVATE GUN OWNERSHIP.

Everytime I see an out of state tag of someone that stays here uh just for the winter. Then claim homestead redemption for property taxes. Who are not a resident but lie to do so.

Plus hearing them stand in line voting and asking each other if they got their absentee ballots to vote again in whatever shit hole state they live in up North. It make sick.

They are like a virus that spreads and wants to destroy everything they touch. Because they consider themselves smarter than us dumb Southern hicks and we need their leadership to make ourselves better and more civilized.

After all only uncivilized people own the guns we do and enjoy going to ranges and shooting them. We're just a killing waiting to happen. We are all a bunch of animals blasting away like that.

100k for trees that grow wild in Florida. What a bunch of crap. That like a Yankee that came uninvited in my yard once from EPC complaining that I trimmed a mangrove tree. I said number one I trimmed it to the state guide lines.

She said just because you can does not mean you should. I say you issued those builders over at little harbor ( Bahia Beach) a permit to actually destroy hundreds of these trees along the banks so they could put in new docks for their million dollars homes. How much did they pay you.

I then said to her. Number two why are you trespassing on my property get F off. Where are you from, obviously not Florida. These things grow like weeds. It's almost impossible to kill one. Leave and do not ever come back on my property again.

These edit blip. Idiots really tick me off. I hate these northern fools that come down here then complain. It's like TC6969 said they move to an area knowing that gun ranges, race tracks ect.....are there. They just think if they complain enough they can make it go away.

That statement knocked off my feet from a mile away B.S. more fake news and over dramatized the ANTIGUN LIBERAL NEWS MEDIA.

Look who our local politicians are now mostly. Northern replants that's moved here with there millions and have taken over Florida's local and state government. Look at all the Northern voters here in Nov. to vote for them to.

Southern political leaders or workers would tell people like her. If you don't like your neighborhood move.
Last edited by Firemedic2000 on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Villafuego

Post by Villafuego »

Shooting at Tannerite will end up getting the place shut down.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Villafuego wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:43 pm Shooting at Tannerite will end up getting the place shut down.
No people like her do not want any gun fire, any gun ranges in their neighborhood period. Notice they said traffic, noise ect.....does not matter if ranges were there first.

I was there for a shoot when they blew I think it was 500lbs of tannerite or something like that, it could have been more. Believe it or not. I did not see anyone fall off their feet. Nothing fall off of tables. No glass break. Nothing......this idiot was knock off her feet from a mile away.

A fool would know that if that happened it would have killed everyone at that range from a blast capable of knocking a person off their feet a mile away.

I blew 500 lbs of C-4 in batt. Once we were about 150 yrds away. No one was knocked down. See where I'm going with this and that reporter ran with this. A blast capable of knocking her down from a mile away would have blow windows outs
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:02 pm No people like her do not want any gun fire, any gun ranges in their neighborhood period. Notice they said traffic, noise ect.....does not matter if ranges were there first.
I learnt flying on an airfield built in 1930. The second in France. In the 80's, people started building houses on the east final just across the road. They immediately started complaining about the noise (mind you the airport had flights every day and thus probably when they purchased their houses). At one time, some even shot at airplanes landing and taking off.

10 years later the airfield became a golf.
joker223

Post by joker223 »

I was a member of a range many years ago that had a guy buy property and build a stilt house about 250 years beyond one of the berms. They closed that part of the range down to accommodate--even though they'd been there for a few decades.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

joker223 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:28 am I was a member of a range many years ago that had a guy buy property and build a stilt house about 250 years beyond one of the berms. They closed that part of the range down to accommodate--even though they'd been there for a few decades.
It's amazing isn't legio. On that house deal I bet that guy did that with intent of causing trouble. Maybe he thought he could get the entire range shut down who knows. I'd have night shooting after that. :lol:

I just can't stand antigunners and people that are so stupid to not comprehend what they are getting into in the first place. Then once in they want a business that's been there for years to stop. Just because they did not do their due diligence.

Of coarse anybody that builds or buy around a gun range then starts immediately complaining. They did so with intent. I believe to shut it down.

Again that B.S. about being knocked off her feet buy things at ARES a mile away. Just blows my mind. Anybody with common sense would know that would be a lie.
chester field

Post by chester field »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:46 pm...Again that B.S. about being knocked off her feet buy things at ARES a mile away. Just blows my mind. Anybody with common sense would know that would be a lie.
Alas, but the media does not report "news", they publish editorials that support their beliefs. Lies/truth have not been relevant for some time, and don't even get me started on common sense.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power