Miami_JBT's 2019 SHOT Show Coverage

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

Miami_JBT's 2019 SHOT Show Coverage

Post by Miami_JBT »

Currently at SHOT Shot.

Officially starting my Youtube channel and also working in conjunction with TheTruthAboutGuns.com

Monday was Industry Day at the Range.

Here are some videos and pics.

[youtube]hGpC6GIdVKE[/youtube]

[youtube]qNCisPp78u8[/youtube]

[youtube]VccrP4BvZNI[/youtube]

[youtube]UK0r34xv-Pk[/youtube]

[youtube]TxDz8def80s[/youtube]

[youtube]jvgcJ5VuKV4[/youtube]

[youtube]FyQemdHsNT4[/youtube]

[youtube]De_Zf-xsGbc[/youtube]

[youtube]8RsnFDrHa64[/youtube]

[youtube]p1Yf2GSkx-8[/youtube]

[youtube]m7im2Vxpl5c[/youtube]

[youtube]M--7-U51u24[/youtube]

[youtube]BRn7tRJSAq4[/youtube]

[youtube]F1ULMQwe8vY[/youtube]

[youtube]pWnX4CLc-8U[/youtube]

[youtube]vw5HX16O4EA[/youtube]

MAGA

[youtube]QI6-wtc6kLE[/youtube]

[youtube]ZX9ZG5V4g5I[/youtube]

[youtube]bPom0SyNU_M[/youtube]

[youtube]NjMS0DJP_6c[/youtube]

[youtube]yUFQf9YqQhQ[/youtube]

[youtube]N1-aQ4_j7N8[/youtube]

[youtube]io2DYk4L6d4[/youtube]

[youtube]p2c_cPBE8Zw[/youtube]

[youtube]fUE6vEtypPc[/youtube]

[youtube]If79DLwk0-Y[/youtube]

[youtube]sY-b9DvnRoI[/youtube]

What shooting $7,500 Feels Like.

So the FK BRNO 7.5 Field Pistol has been making the rounds online and I got a chance to shoot it. Chambered in the proprietary 7.5 FK cartridge. It is not a cheap gun. With a suggested retail price of $7,500 and a very long wait list. I can tell you this. The pistol is mechanical engineering in art. It is smooth and is very controllable. I was able to hit steel at 170 yards with it.

[youtube]SN-5JsxEFwk[/youtube]

Now, will I buy one? Sure, if I win the lottery! But honestly, I can't see an exact reason why you would need to have one. But I sure can see the want. It truly is a luxury item and it is a mechanical work of art.

Mrs. Miami_JBT also got in on the fun.

GLOCK 43X & GLOCK 48 Review in Español

Mrs. Miami_JBT handling the new GLOCK 48.

Today is a special treat since the Misses is stepping out from behind the camera and is giving the female shooter a look at the new G43X and G48 in both English and Spanish.

I just want to say that as a female shooter and someone with "tactical hands". I find GLOCK's new Model 48 is just the ticket for someone like me. I currently carry the Model 42 as my EDC but I've been wanting something a bit bigger like the GLOCK 19. The problem is, even with the Model 19 Gen 5, the grip is just a little too big for me. But the Model 48 is just right. I've always had issues with trigger reach but the grip circumference of the Model 48 makes it so much easier. I don't have to constantly readjust my grip. It just fits naturally.

GLOCK 48 and GLOCK 45

Like I said, the Model 48 fits my hands perfectly and as the Ben, the GLOCK rep said. I don't have small hands. I have tactical hands. I really think this will be a hit with the gals at the range and I hope my hubby gets the hint and gets me one.

For our Spanish readers, please by all means and enjoy GLOCK explaining why the new G43X and G48 are great choices for the female shooter.

[youtube]h0tfRtGYETk[/youtube]
Last edited by Miami_JBT on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
S&W collector

Post by S&W collector »

Very nice. Just subscribed
photohause

Post by photohause »

Very good job sir!
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
jwperry

Post by jwperry »

Tell Federal to make more 12g #1 Buckshot! :lol:

I'll be sure to check your channel when not at work (youtube is blocked here).
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Love the 80s logo, subbed on that alone.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Palmetto State Armory MP5 Update

Palmetto State Armory is still working on bring the masses an affordable, American made MP5. Due to a issue with a parts manufacturer not making some components to the required specs PSA demanded. Thus the promised release was delayed and pushed back. But fear not; PSA is looking at late 3rd Quarter or 4th Quarter release for 2019 with a MSRP below $1,300 and a targeted price of $1,100 if everything lines up right. They told me they resolved the issue of the part manufacturer by outright buying them up.

Yes, you aren't imagining things. That is a Magpul lower and handguard. PSA stated that Magpul is on board to make the polymer components.

The thought of an affordable MP5 makes me giggle like a little school girl.

Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Sometimes the little lonely booths have items of interest.

While walking the halls of SHOT Show, we came across a little booth tucked away in the bottom floor named Northridge International Inc. Staffed by an elderly couple. They weren't as energetic as the folks at some of the other booths. But they did have something that caught my eye. Brand new charger clips for the Swiss K31 straight pull rifle.

Why is this so interesting? Because the original charger clips for the K31 were made of wax coated pressed cardboard. They were intended to be one use items and be thrown away. Well, as we all know when it comes to anything military surplus related. That isn't the general case for the active collector/shooter. But these little polymer charger clips sure look good. Priced at @24.95 for two; they were nice enough to give me to two try out when I get back home after the show.

Apparently, the fine folks at Northridge are your experts that scour the globe for brand new condition surplus goods. Like getting a batch of the factory original Guardia Civil leather holsters for the Star BM pistols being sold as surplus at the moment.

They had various bayonets, mags, and parts on display. I think I just found a source for some hard to get C&R parts.
photohause

Post by photohause »

Great reporting - thanks!
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Situationalray

Post by Situationalray »

Awesome job Miami and love the logo
NFA Review

Post by NFA Review »

Congrats! I started mine full time 6 years ago! If you want to attend my event as media email me at nfareviewchannel@gmail.com
Event:
Formerly Fireman1291