Pam?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
avmech

Post by avmech »

flcracker wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:00 am We stay in touch on FB. She seems very happy with her life and family. Looking amazing, as well.
Good for her, she was good people on here
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

avmech wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:32 pm
flcracker wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:00 am We stay in touch on FB. She seems very happy with her life and family. Looking amazing, as well.
Good for her, she was good people on here
I agree. She could hang with the best of us here on FSN (unfiltered) & still be a voice of reason... & had a vast knowledge of firearms. She was one of us & was well respected. Glad she's doing well & tell her she's missed. :D
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
Casual

Post by Casual »

Stalker much?
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

No stalking required - she's a friend.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Casual wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:52 am
Stalker much?
I had her on my Facebook for a while and she did make quite a life change.