Free Gas

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
jimmac

Free Gas

Post by jimmac »

I just got an email "Free gas from DICKS SPORTING GOODS"

I don't think so!!!

Stick it Dick
Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms, add a bag of Doritos, and we have a picnic.
It's a beautiful day, watch some idiot come along and screw it up.
NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER, RETIRED FIRE LIEUTENANT. FORMER AUX POLICE OFFICER, FORMER POLICE COMMISSIONER
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Remember the Sports Authority.

They use to sell handguns, rifles and ammo. Then they got self righteous and stopped.

They use to sell alot of guns and ammo. They had great prices too.

Guess where they are now. Gone because they dumped on their primary customers. These kids that play sports ect aren't going to support their stores. Selling cloths, shoes and all that other stuff will not support DICKS. It didn't support the Sports Authority either.

It's the shooters and fishermen/women and alot of people that fish also shoot. They camp, hunt and buy a ton of boots, cloths ects. As well as guns and ammo. Laser range finders, binos, bows, arrows. Reloading stuff.

Dicks sporting goods is doing EXACTLY WHAT THE SPORTS AUTHORITY DID TO IT'S PRIMARY CUSTOMER BASE. DICKS WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE ALSO.

So DICKS is hurting so badly they are giving away gas now :lol:

With BASS PRO HERE NOW THEY MIGHT AS WELL JUST CLOSE THEIR DOORS. I'm sure selling guns has hurt BASS PROs sells....NOT....but not selling guns and trashing on the 2nd ADMENDMENT of AMERICAN citizens sure has hurt DICKS.

DICKS SPORTING GOODS NEEDS TO STOP BEING DICKS ;)
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Goodbye Dick's......hellooooo Academy!
MadMan

Post by MadMan »

I wish Academy would hurry up and come to S.Florida.
Cubanstang50

Post by Cubanstang50 »

GunsandHoses wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:20 pm Goodbye Dick's......hellooooo Academy!
Hmmm, kinda same business. I will say, I am guilty of buying from academy this year for hunting stuff.
chester field

Post by chester field »

Dick's is another case where the buzz doesn't equal reality.

I guess they know how much of their sales came from gun folk now. Anti gun buzz doesn't equal sales now that they have alienated former clientele. There is nothing that they sell now that I can't get somewhere else.

Free gas! Bitch, gas is cheap. All your new customers ride vegan bicycles.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

chester field wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:23 pm Dick's is another case where the buzz doesn't equal reality.

I guess they know how much of their sales came from gun folk now. Anti gun buzz doesn't equal sales now that they have alienated former clientele. There is nothing that they sell now that I can't get somewhere else.

Free gas! Bitch, gas is cheap. All your new customers ride vegan bicycles.
:lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Give ‘em hell, Chester!
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

There's one in Clearwater. Maybe I should give them some free gas. I have beans, New Year and fresh Kielbasa, yup, all the ingredients. Oh, and beer, there must be beer.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.