Language. Always a tough subject

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

trouter3 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:18 pm after a nice conversation this am with Legio the adm I'm no longer a member of this forum will follow this thread to see the end result so your infatuation with me comes to an end .... PM to your personally to follow ..
A non member who can post and send IMs.

Things that make you rub your chin and go Hmmmmm.....
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

MikeFL86 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:13 am
There's no sin too big for Him to forgive if you ask forgiveness earnestly.

that's what Catholic priests and clergy say every time they diddle
little kids !
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

n0rlf,
Reading non-PC language doesn't bother me at all.
I actually enjoy and tend to use "colorful language" liberally in everyday conversation with ADULT friends/family/co-workers.
To me cuss words are like adding spice to food, how bland would eggs be without a little salt, pepper & cayenne pepper sauce.
I do however curtail my language when necessary.
I dont have my wife looking over my shoulder at anything I look at on the interweb (thank God :lol: ).
I have no children living in my house.
I consider FSN to be a unique forum different from the other rule laden forums I frequent, that being said I'll still hang out regardless of what you or others decide the rules need to be.

Off topic, I've been a member since 2006 and always check in nightly to read the craziness.
I dont post a lot but I enjoy hanging out here with all of y'all.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Ok, I was traveling this week for work. Finally home.

Holy Carp. Some of you guys are hilarious, others insane, and sooner just need a tap on the back of the head, with a 2x4. I fit somewhere in there. Depends on the day.

Ok so rules will be forthcoming, I do not foresee anything anyone will not be able to live with. Nothing major. Mainly be nice to each other and don't run with the scissors.

It appears most here are for self censorship. Just do not get too vile and I think we can get along. As someone here mentioned, hate speech, racism, over the top BS is going to be one of the rules that will be in place.

And the section 8 smoking thread is still my favorite of all time. That and the crazy range Mama threads.

So now I am home I hope to get to it this weekend. Thanks for all the feedback.

Last words, it is just the frigging internet. Don't get to wrapped up in it.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Been coming here daily,numerous times,since 20?? ,lots of good people here,even Rent.Sometimes the conversations get colorful and ,loud.Thats why I come here because of you fuckin' fucks.Yes,a bad word and I assure you if I'm around your kids or woman,out of respect to them I watch my mouth.I'm the one they whisper about at family gatherings,BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF !!!!
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Jeepsnguns
Location: Relocated from Manatee County Florida to Marion County Oregon

Post by Jeepsnguns »

TonyR wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:37 pm Been coming here daily,numerous times,since 20?? ,lots of good people here,even Rent.Sometimes the conversations get colorful and ,loud.Thats why I come here because of you fuckin' fucks.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

trouter3 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:18 pm Ok Rentpropt1 time to leave it alone man, after a nice conversation this am with Legio the adm I'm no longer a member of this forum will follow this thread to see the end result so your infatuation with me comes to an end .... PM to your personally to follow ..
Well, AFAIK, you're still a member.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Legio wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:40 am
Well, AFAIK, you're still a member.
Did the AM conversation actually take place?
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

TC6969 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:44 am Did the AM conversation actually take place?
If you call a one email exchange a conversation, yeah, it took place.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

I never got my personal PM either, actually a little sad ...I dont want anyone hating during the holidays