Knee Replacement

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Unbelievable HUH? I'm wearing out pretty fast also, to damned fast, but the knee pain was the icing on the cake, it completely incapacitated me, like I was a vegetable, the slightest leg movement was a chore, bone on bone gotta be a Chinese torture, I'm in fairly good shape now, lost so far total 39 pounds, show ya how good I'm doing got a gift from good bud trying to entice me into bad habits again, bought me a box of my favorite " mallow mars " cookies and I just had one so far in a week, I break out in a sweat everytime I see the box but gotta stay strong .. :roll: :roll:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

That's true. When I had my first knee replaced I dropped 35 lbs simply because I was able to move again.

Between the 2nd knee and the apendex I droped 20 more lbs.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Next Friday when I see the surgeon hopefully for the last time, who replaced my knee I'm going to hit him up for a commission, recommended two people who need the procedure, both have scheduled surgery, he's got to be making a good bit of change $$$$ doing them, he should at least part with a few bucks if he was a decent chap HUH :mrgreen: , :idea: :idea: was going to recommend getting a street corner and have a sign made up advertising his practice and stand there waving it. Should be an attention getter, like he really needs advertising with his practice. :roll: :roll: :roll:
jaytwillerham

Post by jaytwillerham »

There are constant improvements in these kinds of procedures.
Lots of advancements from even just a few years ago.
My cousin has had both of his knees done.
He says the improvements between the first and second ones, just two years apart, were impressive.
Fortunately he's out of knees, now.
Best wishes and hope all goes well.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I was listening to a TV report that stem cell knee replacements are on the horizon.