Nun And Cab Joke

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
lakelandman

Nun And Cab Joke

Post by lakelandman »

Sort of a funny picture. Maybe I get a pass for a joke.

A cabbie picks up a Nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver won’t stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring.
He replies: “I have a question to ask, but I don’t want to offend you.”
She answers, “My son, you cannot offend me. When you’re as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I’m sure that there’s nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive.”
“Well, I’ve always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.”
She responds, “Well, let’s see what we can do about that…
1) You have to be single and
2) You must be Catholic.”
The cab driver is very excited and says, “Yes, I’m single and Catholic!”
“OK” the nun says. “Pull into the next alley.”
The nun fulfills his fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.
“My dear child,” said the nun, “why are you crying?”
“Forgive me, but I’ve sinned. I lied and I must confess, I’m married and I’m Jewish.”
The nun says, “That’s OK. My name is Kevin and I’m going to a Halloween party!”

Taken from other gun form.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Greg

Post by Greg »

What type of Pussy does a priest get?
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

None.
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Greg

Post by Greg »

flcracker wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:18 amNone.
Corrected to nun but yes lol
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
screenerglenn

Post by screenerglenn »

It's ok for a priest to kiss a nun, as long as he doesn't get into the habit
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Thinking back a few years, I remember Hurricane Matthew. I was ready for it but my wife was not.

When the wind reached a screaming pitch with the trees snapping and thrashing, the horizontal streaming rain, flying roofing iron and destroyed fences as well as the unnerving sound-levels, my wife was rooted to the spot. She stared and stared through the glass of the window. Immovable, with her nose pressed to the windowpane, the stark fear in her eyes will stay with me forever.

Fortunately, as the eye of the storm arrived and the winds temporarily lessened, I felt personally safe enough to open the door and let her in.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

osprey21 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:03 pm Thinking back a few years, I remember Hurricane Matthew. I was ready for it but my wife was not.

When the wind reached a screaming pitch with the trees snapping and thrashing, the horizontal streaming rain, flying roofing iron and destroyed fences as well as the unnerving sound-levels, my wife was rooted to the spot. She stared and stared through the glass of the window. Immovable, with her nose pressed to the windowpane, the stark fear in her eyes will stay with me forever.

Fortunately, as the eye of the storm arrived and the winds temporarily lessened, I felt personally safe enough to open the door and let her in.

That's great
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

+1😜