Seattle Airport Employee Hijacks Plane, Does Barrel Roll, Then Crashes With Fighter Jets In Hot Pursuit

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Skoll wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:40 am
SteyrAUG wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:20 am
Skoll wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:00 pm Dude probably had the time of his life, can't fault him that.
If you gotta go, might as well own it. Unlike most losers, he didn't kill anyone else in the process of bringing his existence to a conclusion. And if you know you are crazy but still sane enough to want to not get worse, then I kinda get it.

If it were me I'd probably crash my bank account into an upscale brothel, but that's just me.
Least he wasn't trying to kill anyone else. He just wanted to have a little fun before he died. Anything that makes the TSA look bad is an A+ in my book.
Like I said, I get it. Going out on your own terms is probably the most important life decision you'll ever make.
joker223

Post by joker223 »

[/quote]

If you gotta go, might as well own it. Unlike most losers, he didn't kill anyone else in the process of bringing his existence to a conclusion. And if you know you are crazy but still sane enough to want to not get worse, then I kinda get it.

If it were me I'd probably crash my bank account into an upscale brothel, but that's just me.
[/quote]

hahahahaha