What Japan thinks of Americans

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
jaytwillerham

Post by jaytwillerham »

If there were any justice in the world, after WW2 the only reference to Japan would be in history books.
And the same for Germany.
Just like Carthage.
jaytwillerham

Post by jaytwillerham »

Yes.
Asian cultures are very much tribal.
Anyone out side their society counts for nothing.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

jaytwillerham wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:59 am Yes.
Much of that is fueled by their people and cultural inadequacies and jealousies.
Every culture has to have somebody else to look down on…to improve their own self esteem.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
robertshin

Post by robertshin »

I think they are best in the world when it comes to resources and technology. They don't have scarcity of resources and they can fulfill their aim very easily. Where as many people believe in the myth that they don't have any standard value of power and deliver.mobdro apk
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

The BoJ directly owns most of the country’s debt/economy.
They are facing depopulation growth as there are not enough children being born to replace their aging population. (Most of the western countries face the same future).
While it is true they are very culturally insular, they will be forced into diversifying their country or go broke and depopulate.
rug357

Post by rug357 »

robertshin wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:01 pm They don't have scarcity of resources and they can fulfill their aim very easily.
That's BS.
Look at Japan and Korea...they have no resource except people. They have no land, minerals, coal, natural resources...practically none. Japan got into WWII to get natural resources. Japan and Korea became wealthy because they imported raw materials (natural resources) from other countries and made products...it was manufacturing or the addition of labor (people) and to some degree technology that made them rich.
You may not be of my flesh and blood, but you are of my heart and soul.

Do not mistaken my kindness for weakness.
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

The U.S. was Japan’s main customer for several decades after WWII. This enriched their country and expedited the rebuilding of their infrastructure.
They’ve been in a prolonged period of economic stagnation, however. We should study and learn from their mistakes because we are soon gonna feel poorer, here.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

tector wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:48 pm The Japanese are also racist AF about black Americans.
My nephew was stationed in the islands when in the Navy. He was a Corpsman assigned to a Marine Corp unit that fought in the Helmand provinces of Afghanistan. He did two tours there.

He was awarded I believe the bronze star. Don't hold me to that. He ran out under fire twice to recover two wounded marines and on the third marine he shield him with his body while treating him in place. He did not get hurt.

He was put in for a higher award but it was denied. The officer said we aren't here to get medals ( unless your an officer of coarse I bet )

But he told me that the Japanese were very rude people. Theyd come and visit the USS Arizona Memorial, at Pearl Harbor and they'd laugh joke and make all kinds of remarks.

Being very rude to AMERICANS there pushing and shoving them out of they way. Laughing and just showing happiness about being there at the USS Arizona Memorial because it represented a great Japanese victory.

He said that the Japanese considered the USS Arizona Memorial, at Pearl Harbor a GREAT MEMORIAL TO THE SUCCESS AND GREATNESS OF THE JAPANESE EMPIRE DURING WW2. He said they take lots of pictures bragging about what the Japanese did.

My niece was stationed there also with her husband and they said the same thing. None of them could stand the Japanese tourists and the way they acted at the USS Arizona Memorial.
It was a shrine to them
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

rug357 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:08 pm
jaytwillerham wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:59 am Yes.
Much of that is fueled by their people and cultural inadequacies and jealousies.
Every culture has to have somebody else to look down on…to improve their own self esteem.

Your right and the Japanese looked down on the Koreans. The were just above dogs. They scripted the Koreans to fight for them. Believe it or not the Koreans were mostly used as guards for POWs and were extremely brutal towards the POWs.

There were way more Korean guards than Japanese guards. The Korean guards were very resentful of their POW prisoners and showed it.

Japan had zero resources that was one of if not the main reason for the expansion of it's empire, resources. With the U.S. it was over oil. The U.S. was cutting oil supplies to Japan.

The Japanese were a brutal people that showed no mercy or compassion towards Americans during WW2.

They committed atrocities to Americans that were beyond description and are not covered in America's history books. It's not politically correct to tell how the Japanese murdered, starved, beat, chopped off the heads, used as bayonet practice American

Go to the Philippines and you will see memorials every where honoring Americans, British and other soldiers that fought and died for them. They do not conceal history and the atrocities of Japan. Atrocities that alot in Japan still consider those actions a great honor today.

I remember reading the account of one soldier in the Bataan Death March. It involved a Filipino man and his wife and baby. According to the accounts. They were being marched by this family who was standing outside their shack watching.

The Filipino man was holding the baby with his wife standing next to him. He said the Japanese or Korean soldier had a 1917 Enfield he found some place. The POW said that the soldier just walked over to the Filipino family stuck the barrel of the 1917 against the babies head and shot. The POW simply said the babies head disappears and blew all over the parents.

The American POW said he'd never forget that scene as long as he lives.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

My favorite line in the TV show MASH:
“What if they threw a war and nobody came?”
I often wonder why anyone is surprised that an isolated naval base, far from the continental mainland, would be considered an enemy target.
The attack on Pearl Harbor was to be expected. Tons of documentation exists to prove the White House knew the Japanese were coming and willfully withheld the information from military commanders in charge at Pearl Harbor. Where’s the outrage at that?
Economic sanctions are a declaration of war. Some historians say the Japanese were provoked into attacking due to the oil and commodities embargo placed against it by the U.S., and the attack provided us the needed excuse to enter the war. We just can’t help ourselves from believing every fairy tale our government spins.