Universal Background Checks Passes in Nevada Private Sales

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Miami_JBT

Universal Background Checks Passes in Nevada Private Sales

Post by Miami_JBT »

Nevada, once known for its extreme classic liberal mindset of freedom and being left alone has succumbed to the same fate that is currently attacking Florida. Our population is only 36% native born within our borders. Nevada's is less than ours.

Gov. Steve Sisolak (D) has signed SB143 into law.

SB 143 requires all private-party gun transfers or sales to be run through a state-administered background check conducted by a federally licensed firearms dealer.

Expect more gun control to soon follow.

[youtube]fTdKk4PrXBU[/youtube]

Gov. Sisolak campaigned on it and there is a Democrat Majority in all branches of government in Nevada.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

And they expected...? Any state that could elect a Harry Reid, would have this clown in charge very quickly. Nevada is a nothing outside of the few cities, obviously Las Vegas the main one. Who runs Vegas? It's now corporations, who want a large Disneyworld, which it now is. What would Florida be like if rodentland had more say? Yes, they make enough trouble as it is.

I used to miss the "old" Vegas - up through the mid-1970s. Now, I don't care enough.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Like here in Florida, and many other states - the Libiturds cannot stand the states they have created (destroyed actually) and move out from places like Kalifornia and over run and infest. We are now the minority.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Good luck enforcing that, you fucking fascists.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Skoll wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:45 pm Good luck enforcing that, you fucking fascists.
Yeah, if my neighbor comes over and admires my shotgun and we make a cash deal how the hell are more than two people ever going to know about it?

Whats going to happen is Nevada is going to realize that that their new feel good law has no teeth unless they know exactly who owns what and we know where THAT will lead!
RyanHK21EOwner

Post by RyanHK21EOwner »

TC6969 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:10 pm
Skoll wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:45 pm Good luck enforcing that, you fucking fascists.
Yeah, if my neighbor comes over and admires my shotgun and we make a cash deal how the hell are more than two people ever going to know about it?

Whats going to happen is Nevada is going to realize that that their new feel good law has no teeth unless they know exactly who owns what and we know where THAT will lead!
Exactly ~ Folks 🤜🤛

Registration leads to Confiscation ~ Don’t help them ~

Heed the warning ⚠️ signs coming out of California right now
The Storm is coming on the Horizon...
Dr. Dickie

Post by Dr. Dickie »

BUT, if your neighbor ever uses that gun in self-defense, and they ask where he bought it.
Sure, if he is willing to lie for you, nothing happens. But the longer the law is in effect, the less likely that will happen. As for the next year or so, they can simply say, I got it before the law. But eventually that does not work.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Robby is a junkie that does B&Es to support his habit. Robby stole a couple of guns during one of his 5 to 10 B&Es he does weekly. Robby trades a gun to Steward for dope. (NO BACKGROUND CHECK) Stewy doesn't need another gun so he sells it to George (NO BACKGROUND CHECK). George like to rob dealers, 7/11s, and random folks on the street.

The problem gun owners, drug addicts, dealers and armed robbers never will be involved in a background check, no reduction in crimes because of law abiding folks getting checked at the gun show/store. Who benefits from UBC?

Why it is the federally licensed dealers. How much can they charge to do NICS checks? Pure profit for filing a form, doing a phone call. I see this as the reason UBC is sliding thru legislation like grass thru a goose.
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Dr. Dickie wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:20 am

BUT, if your neighbor ever uses that gun in self-defense, and they ask where he bought it.
Sure, if he is willing to lie for you, nothing happens. But the longer the law is in effect, the less likely that will happen. As for the next year or so, they can simply say, I got it before the law. But eventually that does not work.
Through simple progression of time. Eventually every person of legal age to buy a gun will not have been able to legally possess one prior to passage.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Odessaman

Post by Odessaman »

Miami_JBT wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:06 am
Dr. Dickie wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:20 am

Through simple progression of time. Eventually every person of legal age to buy a gun will not have been able to legally possess one prior to passage.
And thus is eventually created a new population of criminals who are otherwise law-abiding citizens, simply because they refuse to surrender their safety and that of their family to a government that doesn't give a sh*t about them outside the voting booth.