estate buck shot

Over/Unders, Doubles, Pumps, Semis, Home Defense.
Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member

estate buck shot

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:21 am

Why does no one carry it in stores?

Walmart, Dicks, Academy, Basspro?

Gander has it, but at twice the price that Midway does....
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,

flcracker
Life Member
Life Member

Re: estate buck shot

Post by flcracker » Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:28 am

Dang. I thought this was going to be a "Robin Hood"-type poaching story. ...
and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!

rug357

Post by rug357 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:59 am

I see them At Walmarts in my area frequently.
I have couple boxes in my closet but I have not shot any yet.
Fools learn from experience, intellegent person learns from experience of others.
She may not be of my flesh and blood but she is of my heart and soul.

Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Does yours carry the whitebox or the red box?

I guess I live in the middle of a they-don't-need-any-ammo suburbia market. [smilie=012.gif]
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,

rug357

Post by rug357 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Orlando Paulitician wrote:Does yours carry the whitebox or the red box? [smilie=012.gif]
I believe they were white box...25 rounds per box. I don't have the box anymore as I took them all out and put them in 30 caliber ammo cans a while back. I still have bunch of S&B 2 3/4" 12 shot 00 buckshot shells (ones with clear plastic shells) that I got about 20 years ago from CTD. I have been shooting them in my 870's and a 1100 for many years and they pattern nicely when used with IC choke but they do have harsh recoil.
Fools learn from experience, intellegent person learns from experience of others.
She may not be of my flesh and blood but she is of my heart and soul.

NonConformist
Life Member
Life Member

Post by NonConformist » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:04 pm

I bought 250 rounds or something for like 100usd back during the ammo panick . love it
"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by their love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest." -From the Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry" -Thomas Jefferson