akdal MKA 1919

Over/Unders, Doubles, Pumps, Semis, Home Defense.
poloboy821
Life Member
Life Member

akdal MKA 1919

Post by poloboy821 » Wed May 28, 2014 5:40 pm

I am picking up a 1919 tomorrow [-o<
Have read nothing but great reviews and the list of parts is steadily growing. My intent is to make this a 3gun shotty and it seems many others have as well. Only draw back is the mags are 5 rounds factory with 10 rounders running $50+ ea. Any of you guys here own one of these guns?
You can mod the factory lower to use AR stocks or there are several companies making billet lowers with stock adapters built in.
Why do people say " Grow Some Balls" ? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina, those things take a pounding! - Betty White
^^my sig was stolen by Erik and then claimed to be his first^^

Erik smells funny!!!!

g.willikers
Life Member
Life Member

Re: akdal MKA 1919

Post by g.willikers » Fri May 30, 2014 8:36 am

For those who aren't familiar with this AR type shotgun, here's the web site:
http://raacfirearms.com/index.php3?page ... oducts.htm
"Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent."

Pizzim
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Pizzim » Fri May 30, 2014 10:16 am

If you've only ready great reviews you might need to polish up on your google foo .... i sold mine replaced a bunch of parts on it got it running 90% of the time but still had lots of random issues.

They supposedly fixed "all" of the issue with the XN model but i know i few guys with those that still have issues.

My advise (which is worth what you pay for it) Decide if you really want to shoot open or just want a cool looking shotgun.
"you cant miss fast enough to win" " Don't slow down, Just aim faster"

Two Brothers Armory FFL 07/02
www.twobrothersarmory.com

poloboy821
Life Member
Life Member

Post by poloboy821 » Sat May 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Well i am into it for $500 and it has the oversize mag release, upgraded trigger and all the factory parts. I bought another mag and a few mag extensions to run a match or two and see what i think. A couple of guys i shoot with have them and like them.
Why do people say " Grow Some Balls" ? Balls are weak and sensitive! If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina, those things take a pounding! - Betty White
^^my sig was stolen by Erik and then claimed to be his first^^

Erik smells funny!!!!