sd9ve

Pistols of all descriptions.
dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

sd9ve

Post by dieselbeef » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:15 pm

got one..its pretty dam nice..traded it for my g2 pos that I hated...really like this one..looking for a crimson trace grip
im the other gary...

"The right and the decision to carry a weapon for your own defense is a horrible blessing".

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

jwillgym
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: sd9ve

Post by jwillgym » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:15 pm

If that's the Smith & Wesson "Sigma", it's a huge POS unless they have made major changes to it. They are cheap for a reason.
IYAOYAS

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:59 am

No diff gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the other gary...

"The right and the decision to carry a weapon for your own defense is a horrible blessing".

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:00 pm

Much improved from a Sigma. A decent house gun. Sold plenty of them working for IRA @ $300 with 2X17 round mags. GARY

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:37 pm

Shoots good. Big for me to carry but I’m trying it out with a fobus plastic holster. But the barrel shows

im the other gary...

einstein

Odessaman
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Odessaman » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:56 pm

I had one for awhile to evaluate as a low cost Glock alternative. While I didn't care for the trigger (which was decent, and can be improved with Apex parts, but that defeats the cost advantage of the gun) I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to someone who needed a good, economical home defense or car gun. It's also not a bad choice for buying and "setting aside" as a barter item or a handout pistol in a SHTF situation.

They do take the Sigma SW9VE mags, although the different baseplates don't match the shape of the grip - easy enough to swap out.
~ Odessaman ~

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
― Mark Twain

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:21 pm

yall are dam picky bunch....
im the other gary...

einstein

jwillgym
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jwillgym » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:32 pm

Sorry.
IYAOYAS

GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:22 am

Got one too dieselbeef and love it for what is........an economical, good shooting semi auto!

handlebar
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by handlebar » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:38 pm

a friend recently passed away and he had one. His wife is giving me his sd9ve when I go to his memorial service. I will keep it in memory of a good friend. I am also getting his Ruger 1022 22LR Black w/Synthetic stock.
Handlebar

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:13 am

I like mine a lot. I’ve got expensive autos also but I like this one pretty well. I was surprised

im the other gary...

einstein

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:17 pm

so it has a rail..best light for it..smaller the better....since its my go out in the yard at night gun now I need a flashlight..usually have one in my hand but its hard to open door s and gate with both hands full

I really like anything made by streamlight
im the other gary...

einstein

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 am

dieselbeef wrote:so it has a rail..best light for it..smaller the better....since its my go out in the yard at night gun now I need a flashlight..usually have one in my hand but its hard to open door s and gate with both hands full

I really like anything made by streamlight
Tls1. Lots of bolsters for em. 90$

im the other gary...

einstein