Suppressors

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
Firemedic2000

Suppressors

Post by Firemedic2000 »

These are a few of what I've acquired so far. I've gotten a few more since this picture :D My thanks to rent on helping me acquire all but two of these. As a matter of fact I think rent helped me with everyone of these suppressors in this picture. :D I highly recommend rent for all your firearms needs You could not ask for a better person.

From left to

GRIFFIN RSTA both of these OTB suppressor are great reduced blow back extreme accuracy
GRIFFIN SPR refer to above. Oh yeah the RSTA 308 will fit the 5.56 SPR mounts to shoot on 5.56 rifles.

YANKEEHILL TITANIUM DT 308 super lite weight and quite

TI RANT 45 ACP adding liquid 5cc to this one really makes alot of difference.

SICO HYBRID this suppressor is just an all around fantastic suppressor. It's as quite as any of the ones I own when compared. The HYBRID is just a great suppressor. Rated up to 338 Lapua Win Mag. I guess that's why it's on the heavy side.

GRIFFIN RESISTANCE 9MM good but the TI RANT 9mm. was not avail when I ordered if it had been I'd gotten it instead

SICO WARLOCK 2 .22 cal. FANTASTIC..22 cal suppressor extremely quite and no first rd pop. Very small and lite. The ONLY THING I hate about this suppressor is its ALL ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION

What's not in picture is.

GRIFFIN RECCE 5 MOD 3 5.56 cal. what's not to love about this suppressor. A fantastic suppressor. Lite weight and quite.

GRIFFIN ALPHA 308 this one can be disassembled for cleaning plus the end cap can be changed out to .22 cal or 308 cal. This is a fantastic suppressor

NOTES
I really am a hugh fan of the TAPERED MOUNTS after using them. They will not come undone. The ONLY THING with a TAPERED mount is you must let them cool down some before they will let go of the mount. You will unthread your barrel mount before it will come undone if you do not let it cool down some.

Also on the SCAR 17 you MUST USE A BARREL SHOULDER RING when putting on the barrel suppressor mount. NOT INDEXING SHIMS but a barrel shoulder ring of some kind. Something similar to the KBA Custom SCAR 17 Shoulder Ring. If you do not you'll have problems and could damage your suppressor. You'd still use the indexing SHIMS over the shoulder ring if installing a break.

Oh yeah the RSTA suppressor will fit the SPR mounts. If you have both suppressor DO NOT GET CONFUSED AND PUT YOUR SPR 5.56 SUPPRESSOR ON YOUR 308 RSTA MOUNTED WEAPON AND SHOOT IT.
I've not done that but I can see where that could happen because the SPR will fit the RSTA mounts.

But if you just wanted one OTB suppressor the RSTA would work on your 5.56 it's just a little fatter and longer but remember....its an OVER THE BARREL SUPPRESSOR it'll still not add as much length as some 5.56 suppressor would. You can see the difference between the two above. They are the first two on the left
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

you should have played a game to see if anyone could name them all...I can :mrgreen:
Keith

Post by Keith »

Yeah that guy is my drug... I mean suppressor dealer too. I have three out of jail and three in jail. I am working on catching up to where you are.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

You may call me the warden

Remember I'm the one who can grant your conjugal visit or not... :mrgreen:
Keith

Post by Keith »

rentprop1 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:01 am You may call me the warden

Remember I'm the one who can grant your conjugal visit or not... :mrgreen:
I’ll have a conjugal visit with you Warden.
dieselbeef

Post by dieselbeef »

I got the call today...my hybrid is outta jail....finally..ordered it in dec
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

30 rnds of 300BLK in (but not through) a .223 can (neither the can nor photo are mine).

All of my 300BLK uppers wear dust covers engraved with the caliber.

....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
TACC

Post by TACC »

I'm a little confused, what is this a picture of?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

flcracker

Post by flcracker »

30 rounds of 300BLK fired with a .223 suppressor attached to the barrel. Holes in the suppressor were too small to let the bullets pass, so the copper jackets sheared off and collected in the can.

.300" bullets don't fit through a .223" hole without something gotta give.

http://www.300blktalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=78103

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/Dead ... tom#bottom
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
TACC

Post by TACC »

Thanks for the explanation, I thought that was what it was, but said to myself, how does someone shoot all 30 rounds before they realize, hey why can't i see where my bullets are landing on the target, or in the berm at least.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk