Florida Firearms Trainings Long Range Rifle Immersion Level Three
Course Brief: Long range shooting is all about quantitative data and consistency. This course is designed for you to discover what you, along with your weapon system, are truly capable of. Picking up where we left off in the LRI-2, students will get to dope their guns out to 1000 yards, in 100 yard increments. Fundamentally you will attain greater confidence in yourself, your rifle and your optic. Anyone can hold tight groups at 100 yards, but pushing targets out to 800, 900 and 1000 yards, while shooting from realistic positions will truly test your equipment and skills.
Course Level: Advanced
Cost: $800 Includes Instruction, Training, Range Fees, Targets, Lunch Both Days, Overnight Lodging, Dinner and Breakfast
Lodging will be provided at the Hampton Inn Okeechobee or comparable hotel with all meals on-site. Pricing Based on Single Occupancy. Discounts available for students wishing to share a room.
Length: Two days
Skills that will be Worked On and Topics Discussed in this Class:
- Doping rifle out to 1000 yards
- Wind measurement and estimation along
- Practical ranging techniques
- Practical and unconventional shooting positions (such as those presented in the field)
- Use of reticle for ranging (both Mil and MRAD)
- Successfully engaging moving targets
- Timed precision shots
- Engage targets at known distances
- Engaging targets at unknown distances
Skills and Requirements Needed Coming Into this Class: See Prerequisites below
- Completion of FFT Long Range Immersion Level Two Course
- Proof of similar course completion from KM Precision - Basic Long Range Precision Course, Academi-Precision Rifle 1, Rifles Only - Precision Rifle 2, TAC PRO – Primary Precision Rifle, Thunder Ranch – Mid-Range Rifle Course, Gunsite - 270 Rifle Class
- 300 Rounds of match grade ammo
- Precision Rifle capable of Minute of Angle Accuracy (Precision rifles are a necessity for a course of this kind.)
- Quality Adjustable Scope (A scope that will allow for precision shooting at 1000+ yards, Mil Dot, Target Turrets, BDC or Meridian Reticles are recommended.)
- Rear Bag
- Cleaning Kit
- Pen, Pencil and Highlighter
- Rifle Data Book or Notebook
- Shooting Mat
- Spotting Scope
- Range Finder
- Scope Adjustment Tools
Maximum Student to Instructor Ratio: 4:1
Maximum Number of Students: 12
2017 Course Dates / Locations:
Due to the Facility Needs, this class is only offered at a Private Rifle Range in Okeechobee, Florida.
December 10-11, 2017
Booking and Cancellation Policy: A $250 Deposit is required at the time of booking and will be charged to the card entered at registration. This deposit is refundable until 21 days prior to the course. Cancellations within 21 days of the class will forfeit the deposit. The balance of the course fees will be due to the instructor the day of the class.
Book Here: https://www.floridafirearmstraining.com ... _Form.html
or call 561 450 9586
Bolt guns, gas guns and long range shooting tactics.
1 post • Page 1 of 1