CMP Prices going up!

M14s, M1 Garands & Carbines, Enfields, M1903s
jmikeb653
Contributor
Contributor

CMP Prices going up!

Post by jmikeb653 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:47 pm

CMP Sales Update

M1 GARAND SERVICE GRADE - Effective immediately Service Grade M1 Garand rifles manufactured by Springfield Armory (RM1SAS) and Harrington & Richardson (RM1HRAS) will be combined into one item number - RM1SERVICE. Orders will be filled on a "luck of the draw" basis with the next rifle that becomes available in either manufacturer. One reason for the change is that we can no longer predict within a reasonable amount of time how many M1s of these manufacturers will grade out as service grade during our inspection and repair process. The other major reason for the change is that most of our customers are only concerned with the grade of the rifle and not the manufacturer. Customers may still indicate their preference on the order form and we will fill the request if possible at the time the order is processed for shipment. Orders already received will be honored as to manufacturer. We currently have open orders for over 1,800 RM1HRAS. Customers who have placed orders for RM1HRAS who are willing to accept an RM1SAS should email custserve@thecmp.org at this time.

M1 GARAND FIELD GRADE - Effective immediately, Field Grade M1 Garand rifles manufactured by Springfield Armory (RM1SAF) and Harrington & Richardson (RM1HRAF) will be combined into one item number - RM1FIELD. Orders will be filled on a "luck of the draw" basis with the next rifle that becomes available in either manufacturer. One reason for the change is that we can no longer predict within a reasonable amount of time how many M1s of these manufacturers will grade out as field grade during our inspection and repair process. The other major reason for the change is that most of our customers are only concerned with the grade of the rifle and not the manufacturer. Customers may still indicate their preference on the order form and we will fill the request if possible at the time the order is processed for shipment. Orders already received will be honored as to manufacturer.

M1 GARAND PRICE INCREASES - Effective 7 August, 2014 the price of the Springfield Armory and Harrington & Richardson Service Grade M1 is increased to $695. The price of the Springfield Armory and Harrington & Richardson Field Grade M1 is increased to $595. Orders currently on hand or received prior to 7 August will be charged the prices in effect prior to this increase. Visit

http://www.thecmp.org/Sales/m1garand.htm for more information.
"Try never to run out of smokes, ammo and luck all at the same time. But remember, if you have ammo, you can always get more smokes, and make your own luck."—G.K. Shirpa
wakkoss wrote:
" Good thing for me that I don't wear panties. I freeball with support from a small glob of firm tofu."

ipagan

Re: CMP Prices going up!

Post by ipagan » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:07 pm

dang it

flcracker
Life Member
Life Member

Post by flcracker » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:52 pm

It's still the best $700 you can spend on a battle rifle, IMHO.
and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!

neverenoughguns
Contributor
Contributor

Post by neverenoughguns » Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:59 am

flcracker wrote:It's still the best $700 you can spend on a battle rifle, IMHO.
Yup. I love mine. Only problem is ammo used to be almost reasonable. Now it is so expensive, I hate to shoot what I have saved up. They are fun to take out though. Can't imagine toting one of those all over though....