Inconsiderate Neighbor & a COP/DOC

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

I've lived here for 30 years, I ain't moving.
That property has changed hands at least 6 times since I moved here. I have put up with worse neighbors.
The red flag laws make me more cautious. I do not want to stir up the cesspool just to smell the shit.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

There's not much you can do, then.

Bang his wife?
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

P5 Guy wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 7:03 am Has parties all the time, guests park all over, and this AM one is blocking my driveway!
I have talked to them and just get a dismissive gesture or "yeah OK". Really I do not want to get on the "WRONG" side of these people. :evil:
You are already on the wrong side. They don't respect you as a neighbor and don't GAF about you as a person. Next time they block your driveway, drive through their lawn to get out.
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

SteyrAUG wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 2:55 amYou are already on the wrong side. They don't respect you as a neighbor and don't GAF about you as a person. Next time they block your driveway, drive through their lawn to get out.
They have no respect for the neighborhood, my property is on the other side of the alley and one lot away so driving on their property is impossible. And they are employed by the thin blue line crew. One of the most vindictive gangs in Pinellas County.
photohause

Post by photohause »

I'm with Legio....IA
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Clyde621

Post by Clyde621 »

If you go the IA route I would suggest a lot of video evidence. Example, if they are having a loud party go over knock on the door to express your displeasure and see what he has to say, while the iPhone in your pocket is recording. Such as this. Build your case that he is an asshat. Don’t go to then on one or two cases of asshattery, make it at least 4 or more. Some of the brass will blow off at least 2 offenses maybe even 3 but 4 will be a definite Nono.
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

What does his douchbaggery as a neighbor have to do with his work? If he worked for Publix or UPS would you complain to his supervisor for loud parties and parking issues?
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Wakko wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:01 pm What does his douchbaggery as a neighbor have to do with his work? If he worked for Publix or UPS would you complain to his supervisor for loud parties and parking issues?
The implication is his neighbor can probably make life very difficult for him if he so chose. I didn't know that would have to be explained.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Skoll wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:20 pm
Wakko wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:01 pm What does his douchbaggery as a neighbor have to do with his work? If he worked for Publix or UPS would you complain to his supervisor for loud parties and parking issues?
The implication is his neighbor can probably make life very difficult for him if he so chose. I didn't know that would have to be explained.
Yeah I thought that too. Their parties are not loud just well attended. By others on the blue line gang.
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

My understanding about this story is that they use their appartenance to the police as an excuse to do what they want since their brothers may not be inclined to do anything about the douchbaggery. If he was working at Publix, he could call the cops to make it stop. From what I hear/understand it does not happen this way because they're from the force.

Nothing against the police in my comments.