Soros arrest........ false information

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Gunnyhiway

Soros arrest........ false information

Post by Gunnyhiway »

Post deleted
Last edited by Gunnyhiway on Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
jintsfan

Post by jintsfan »

Wow, that's some news. Fingers crossed that it's true.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Lol. And only the conservative beaver had the story.

Lol. Well one can only wish it was true.
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

I hear J. Edgar Hoover personally made the arrest, with help from Eliot Ness and Wyatt Earp :D
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

hotspur wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:51 pm I hear J. Edgar Hoover personally made the arrest, with help from Eliot Ness and Wyatt Earp :D
AWESOME !
Same source I used.

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

:roll:

Website Concocts False Story of Soros Arrest
By Angelo Fichera

Posted on November 23, 2020

A bogus social media story uses a doctored image of an indictment to falsely claim George Soros has been arrested in the U.S. “for election interference.” The actual charges are against six Russian nationals for cyberattacks.

A website with a track record of spreading misinformation is the source of a bogus story claiming that George Soros, the wealthy financier of progressive causes, has been “arrested” in Philadelphia for “election interference.”

There has been no such arrest.

“George Soros Arrested in Philadelphia For Election Interference – Judge Orders Media Blackout,” reads the headline on Your News Wire.

But the Nov. 23 story — which logged nearly 5,000 shares on Facebook in its first day, according to CrowdTangle analytics data — uses a doctored image of a federal indictment to support its bogus claim.

“George Soros has been arrested and is currently being held in federal custody in Philadelphia,” the story falsely claims. “According to a recently unsealed indictment filed in the Western District of Pennsylvania, Soros has been charged with a number of serious crimes relating to the US election.”

Reverse image searches of the supposed indictment led us to a story about an indictment against six Russian nationals who are accused of high-profile cyberattacks.

The U.S. Department of Justice announced that indictment on Oct. 19, alleging that Russian intelligence officers sought, among other things, to undermine elections in France and undercut efforts “to hold Russia accountable for its use of a weapons-grade nerve agent.”

On Your News Wire, the image of the indictment was edited to remove the names of the Russian nationals and instead show Soros being charged with conspiracy, wire fraud and other charges. (Readers can move the slider at the end of the story to compare the bogus image to the real indictment.)

The false story further claims that the “FBI stated that the indictment will likely be updated to reflect election interference charges in relation to Dominion Voting, once the full scale of Soros’ operations has been exposed. Soros is currently being interrogated by the FBI.” (Dominion Voting Systems has been the subject of conspiracy theories following the Nov. 3 election.)

Soros has been a longtime target of misinformation.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/websi ... os-arrest/
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Gunnyhiway wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:32 amPost deleted
:cry: nooooooo there can not be a Just GOD
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:08 pm
Gunnyhiway wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:32 amPost deleted
:cry: nooooooo there can not be a Just GOD
There isn’t.