Friends of NRA event last night

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Gmountain

Friends of NRA event last night

Post by Gmountain »

We had a great time. I even ended up with a couple of guns. Actually, a lot of people ended up with guns. More importantly, we raised a lot of money for the NRA foundation, and people had a lot of fun.

Brian Mast actually showed up, and was telling people that he thinks any gas operated gun should be an NFA item His chief of staff walked up to a lady who was trying to win a KelTec KSG shotgun, and asked her why she needed a gun like that. I wonder when he is going to change parties.

All in all though, it was a great event.
Racer88

Post by Racer88 »

Wow... he had some nerve showing up! I voted for that treasonous POS. I sent him a letter to tell him in NO uncertain terms that I would be deliberately voting against him, and that he should enjoy his 2-year term, because it's all he will get.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor | Certified Range Safety Officer | NRA Patron Life Member
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

should have embarrassed him then tossed him out on his ass....
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

What a shitheel. I hope you tell everyone, I sure as fuck will.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
avmech

Post by avmech »

Mast really is a turd and should have been shown the door.......Spoke with Dave Cummings a little, he has my vote.

Had a blast, thank you to all the volunteers for all the effort you put into it. Wife won a firearm from the wall of guns!
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
Gmountain

Post by Gmountain »

avmech wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:59 pm Mast really is a turd and should have been shown the door.......Spoke with Dave Cummings a little, he has my vote.

Had a blast, thank you to all the volunteers for all the effort you put into it. Wife won a firearm from the wall of guns!
Cool!!
photohause

Post by photohause »

Great to hear about another successful FNRA banquet!
Thanks for your hard work each year!
“You didn’t finish school, did you?