CETME sales in FL?

FAL, G-3 and L1A1 rifles.
Psycho Magnet

CETME sales in FL?

Post by Psycho Magnet » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:01 pm

Anyone know a place that has CETMEs? I've been interested in getting one for awhile but not having much luck finding any.

Chubber
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Chubber » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:36 pm

+1 on CETMEs. A big hole in my collection.
"I would rather someone was wrapped in the Constitution burning the flag than wrapped in the flag burning the Constitution." - MoxieGrrrl.com

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:58 pm

I havent really seen them at gun shows lately, the prices have increased in the last 2 years, they now bring approx $ 449 retail, might ask one of the FFL's here to see if they can still order from century....

I love mine, even bought an extra set of wood before it dries up, the armors kits used to be plentiful, but are about gone

the best part.... G3 mags work well in most CETME's and are about $3 each
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

jwillgym
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by jwillgym » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:29 pm

Year and a half ago they were $299, not bad. Now they are in the $450 plus range. A little too high, since you know the monkeys that put them together.
IYAOYAS

cavetech

Post by cavetech » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:39 am

Century will have a number of them soon. New stamped receiver, new barrel. There is a waiting list if you want to get on it.
Thanks, Steve

C&R Guns, Range Reports, Gun Builds, Ammo Tests http://www.myownplace.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Chubber
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Chubber » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:50 am

cavetech wrote:Century will have a number of them soon. New stamped receiver, new barrel. There is a waiting list if you want to get on it.
CETMEs had stamped receivers?
"I would rather someone was wrapped in the Constitution burning the flag than wrapped in the flag burning the Constitution." - MoxieGrrrl.com

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:58 am

Chubber wrote:
CETMEs had stamped receivers?
both stamped and cast receivers
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

bphurrough

Post by bphurrough » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:31 pm

I bought one today at the gun show in Jax for 400.00, one original mag and two G3 mags. Been eyeing them for a while and after drooling over all the stuff at the SHOT show I needed to buy something.

Bryan

aizaguirre

Re: CETME sales in FL?

Post by aizaguirre » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:26 am

I was at Pats Gun and Pawn in Leesburg the other day, and he had two on the shelf. One in polymer stock, and the other was barely recognizable with a skeletal stock and tri-rail handguard.
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
Robert A. Heinlein

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 am

WOW 3 1/2 years later, do you really think he's still looking for one [smilie=011.gif]

aizaguirre

Post by aizaguirre » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:31 am

Yea well.. I kinda saw the date after I posted, and hoped nobody would catch it...hee hee
"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."
Robert A. Heinlein

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:37 pm

oh well everyone loves CETME's [smilie=011.gif]
I didn't know Pat's had anything worth looking at, now I have to check it out, so thanks for that

IDPAMASTER
Life Member
Life Member

Post by IDPAMASTER » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:oh well everyone loves CETME's [smilie=011.gif]
I didn't know Pat's had anything worth looking at, now I have to check it out, so thanks for that
I actually like Pat's. Darin cut's me some good deals,and they have some nice stuff. I bought a new Remington 700 Police .308 for less than $700.00 a while back.

Secret: The prices are not set in stone. Plus they have a nice layaway plan for the cash disposed.
Well then get your s';t together.
Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your s';t. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the s';t store and sell it, or put it in a s';t museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
Get your s';t together.
- MORTY

kmagnuss
Life Member
Life Member

Post by kmagnuss » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:39 pm

I love cetmes.
And all cetme clones. That's right. I said it. CETME CLONES! Not G3/HK91 clones biiiatches!
Tarpon... everything else is just bait.
2016 Tarpon Count: 61/209
Captain Keith Magnussen - Crooked Rod Charters

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:57 pm

remember the CETME was 1 st, the rest are all copies [smilie=011.gif]

HKfanboy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by HKfanboy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Rentprop1 wrote:remember the CETME was 1 st, the rest are all copies [smilie=011.gif]
There is just something special about a roller delayed blow-back system. (makes me feel all fuzzy inside [smilie=011.gif] )
Froget the CETME come shoot my PTR with Rhinemetall carrier, Hk bolt, Bill Springfield trigger job, POF cold hammerforged barrel, HK wide forearm, and accurized.
My "plinker" [smilie=011.gif] I love it. (just wish 7.62x51 was a tad bit less $$$)
[smilie=cheers1.gif]
General Handyman, Electrician, Etc. Tampa area. No project too small. PM for info

kmagnuss
Life Member
Life Member

Post by kmagnuss » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:10 pm

I just traded off my PTR91 w/ BS trigger. It was a joy to shoot. More accurate than I am, that's for sure.
Tarpon... everything else is just bait.
2016 Tarpon Count: 61/209
Captain Keith Magnussen - Crooked Rod Charters

FloridianImport
Executive Member
Executive Member
Location: Clermont, Lake County and Melbourne, Brevard County!

Post by FloridianImport » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:42 pm

I really like mine, but that said its in the classifieds right now! [smilie=pdt_xtremez_28.gif]
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves."