Hk11 question

FAL, G-3 and L1A1 rifles.
Jonathanw
Contributor
Contributor

Hk11 question

Post by Jonathanw » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:27 pm

I had a couple quick questions about this company. They build some awesome guns, I was thinking of saving up and buying the MM11 or MM12. I believe the are around 3-4k for the standard models, which is pretty reasonable for such top quality HK builds. Here's the link

http://michaelsmachines.com/

Has anyone bought one from them?
How's their customer service?
How's their quality?

Villafuego

Re: Hk11 question

Post by Villafuego » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:22 pm

I've never bought one of their guns, but everyone at HKpro who has, has nothing but good to say about them.....

With that being said, I couldn't see justifying the expense unless you were looking for a registered-sear host to do (drum)mag dumps thru......or are just wanting to have "the coolest gun at the range" when you take it out.....

Jonathanw
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jonathanw » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Villafuego wrote:I've never bought one of their guns, but everyone at HKpro who has, has nothing but good to say about them.....

With that being said, I couldn't see justifying the expense unless you were looking for a registered-sear host to do (drum)mag dumps thru......or are just wanting to have "the coolest gun at the range" when you take it out.....
After doing research I'm seeing that they definitely got the HK building on lock :) I probably couldn't afford a sear anytime soon lol I just like the gun a lot, and it's very good quality. If I want a mag dumps I could just get a crank for the trigger.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:30 pm

like Villa said seen them on HKpro , always though about the basic frame of a G3 and what to do to make it cooler
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.