Galil ACE coming to the US!!!

Avomat Kalashnikov, Samozaryadnyi Karabin Sisyemi type rifles and variants
scott7891

Galil ACE coming to the US!!!

Post by scott7891 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:32 pm

They will finally be bringing the ACE to the U.S. I have been waiting for this rifle for years to finally get here.

The 7.62x39 pistol version with a sidefolding Sig Brace will be here in February and the full rifle version in March. I will definitely be picking up both of these as well as the 5.56 N model (which uses AR mags) and the .308 version if they ever bring those in. It will be my new go to rifle/system. :D

Also the full-auto versions have been adopted by Colombia, Chile, Israel, Haiti, Mexico, Peru*, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, South Sudan, Vietnam*, and the Ukraine*

* denotes will/are building them locally under license

speed_racer
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Galil ACE coming to the US!!!

Post by speed_racer » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:22 pm

Galil FTW!
Onree wrote: If the law becomes nothing more than a Rubik's Cube, its just a matter of time before we all end up in cuffs.

Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:59 pm

"Less than a Tavor"....

so, less than $1,700, lol.

i need to hurry up and get my CPA so i can afford this crap. Sig XI, Tavor, ACE, CZ Skorpion, Sig MPX
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,

G17Steve
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by G17Steve » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:01 am

Orlando Paulitician wrote:"Less than a Tavor"....

so, less than $1,700, lol.

i need to hurry up and get my CPA so i can afford this crap. Sig XI, Tavor, ACE, CZ Skorpion, Sig MPX
So $1,699.95