Canik TP9SF Elite

Pistols of all descriptions.
revelation

Canik TP9SF Elite

Post by revelation »

Does anyone own one and care to comment? It seems to have a awesome trigger pull and reset.
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
Outgunu

Post by Outgunu »

Seem to be good guns. Seems that the price of them has been going up also...
45caldan

Post by 45caldan »

Outgunu wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:07 am Seem to be good guns. Seems that the price of them has been going up also...
That should kill their thunder.
I wouldn't buy one if it comes close in price to more proven platforms with readily available parts and accessories!
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I've heard they're decent fun toy range guns for what they are, but beyond that Canik is basically a budget brand.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
TheKernel

Post by TheKernel »

I just ordered a Canik TP9SFX in Desert Tan today from Preppergunshop for 449.99. Been wanting one for a while and got to shoot one this weekend. Great shooting gun.
revelation

Post by revelation »

TheKernel wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:59 pm I just ordered a Canik TP9SFX in Desert Tan today from Preppergunshop for 449.99. Been wanting one for a while and got to shoot one this weekend. Great shooting gun.
Please give us a range report
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - George Orwell
TheKernel

Post by TheKernel »

revelation wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:23 am
TheKernel wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:59 pm I just ordered a Canik TP9SFX in Desert Tan today from Preppergunshop for 449.99. Been wanting one for a while and got to shoot one this weekend. Great shooting gun.
Please give us a range report
Its going to be a while before i get it to the range with it. Wife is about to give birth any day now. The trigger out of the box is 4lb 5oz. It has about an 1/8" reset. It's an amazing trigger for a budget gun. I shot one a few weekends ago and was very impressed. Dont want to give a full report until I shoot more than a magazine worth of ammo through it.
revelation

Post by revelation »

Best of luck to you and your wife!
TheKernel

Post by TheKernel »

Thanks!

This trigger lb was fresh out of the box. Never fired other than the factory.

TheKernel

Post by TheKernel »

What came in the box..