Want to hog hunt?

The trials and tribulations of the great outdoors.
Standby

Want to hog hunt?

Post by Standby » Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:56 pm

Our Famous Hog Hunting School has some openings for this October 14th & 15th! With a Day of on Range Training and Preparation followed by a Day of actual Hog Hunting on a Private Hunting Preserve, this is the Perfect Way to get your First Wild Boar!
This Two Day Event is designed to allow you to experience the thrill of a real Wild Boar Hunt, while maximizing your chance of Taking Home the Bacon in a Safe, Fun, and Humane Way. We have a 95% success rate on these hunts.
The price includes a day of professional instruction, overnight stay in local hotel, breakfast, lunches and dinner, professional hunting guide, swamp buggy to get us to and from hunting areas and one hog....yummy!
These events are restricted to only 5 Hunters per event, so call Megan at 561 450 9586 to book your spot fast!!
More info and video here: http://www.floridafirearmstraining.com/ ... -_FFT.html
http://www.floridafirearmstraining.com
561 450 9586

"There is no problem so great that a well placed .308 will not cure."

Dave M
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Want to hog hunt?

Post by Dave M » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:04 pm

Sounds like an exciting time

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:30 am

Age restrictions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the other gary...

"The right and the decision to carry a weapon for your own defense is a horrible blessing".

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

Odessaman
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Odessaman » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:31 am

From the link:
Prerequisites:
•Must be 18 years old or older.
•Must be competent and safe with chosen firearm.
~ Odessaman ~

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
― Mark Twain

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:16 am

Oh well. Gage is out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im the other gary...

"The right and the decision to carry a weapon for your own defense is a horrible blessing".

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

n0rlf
Life Member
Life Member

Post by n0rlf » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:25 pm

So am I at those prices! Wow, I hope that is some real good training.

I could be wrong and I hope I am but for that kind of money I better get trained by the best in the business.

Of course i could just be an old cheap bastard.

OK, so no "could be" about it. But still!
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

Standby

Post by Standby » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:38 am

Please do your research, the average price of JUST a one day hog hunt is around $200 - 300 at most hunting preserves, that is without training, oversight etc. So this 2 day Hog Hunt School can not be considered expensive, it is a restricted class with 5 people maximum. The price includes a full day of professional on range and classroom instruction, overnight stay in local hotel, breakfast, lunches and dinner, a full days hunting with a professional hunting guide and swamp buggy to get us to and from hunting areas and one hog

As far as the instruction goes, it IS from some of the best in the country. The instructors are Florida Firearms Training Instructors...If you have seen or heard anything negative about the company or instructors, I would be interested to hear it.
http://www.floridafirearmstraining.com
561 450 9586

"There is no problem so great that a well placed .308 will not cure."

n0rlf
Life Member
Life Member

Post by n0rlf » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:54 am

Standby wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:38 am
Please do your research, the average price of JUST a one day hog hunt is around $200 - 300 at most hunting preserves, that is without training, oversight etc. So this 2 day Hog Hunt School can not be considered expensive, it is a restricted class with 5 people maximum. The price includes a full day of professional on range and classroom instruction, overnight stay in local hotel, breakfast, lunches and dinner, a full days hunting with a professional hunting guide and swamp buggy to get us to and from hunting areas and one hog

As far as the instruction goes, it IS from some of the best in the country. The instructors are Florida Firearms Training Instructors...If you have seen or heard anything negative about the company or instructors, I would be interested to hear it.
Hey, if the price is right they will come. Just steep for me being a cheap old bastard. I looked at the website and saw that it shows trainers are "Certified" but it does not show by what body they are certified by. Kind of some important imformation there.

If it includes food and lodging then it is probably resaonable for a hunt. Not for me though for hunting hogs. But I am spoiled as I can shoot hogs anytime. To each their own.
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!